Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see as the next Broncos Head Coach.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who would you like to see as the next Broncos Head Coach.

    Discuss

  • #2
    No idea honestly

    Comment


    • #3
      an offensive coach with enough reputation that he isnt forced to cave to Elways demands.

      NFL no longer wants defense, so why hire a defensive coach?

      Comment


      • #4
        Whoever the new gm wants

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
          Whoever the new gm wants
          Oh snap

          Comment


          • #6
            My boy!



            In 2009, Jim Bob was arrested for aggravated burglary charges after allegedly getting into bed with a woman after climbing through a window of her Fort Sanders apartment in Tennessee, according to an arrest warrant. The warrant says Cooter climbed through woman's window on Franklin Station Way, stripped down to his underwear and got into bed with the woman
            Last edited by rmsanger; 10-14-2018, 06:09 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Kyle Shanahan

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OABB View Post
                Kyle Shanahan
                7 - 14

                Comment


                • #9
                  Urban Meyer. Kind of an a-hole, but he builds and wins everywhere.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Someone that brings SOMETHING to the table
                    and can make a difference on offense or defense with
                    COACHING

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      kyle cooter

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
                        Urban Meyer. Kind of an a-hole, but he builds and wins everywhere.
                        In college. Last thing Denver needs is for Myer to bring back Tebow.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not even sure who is available, or who the options are, i could see them look for a college coach like a Chris Pederson and Shaw from Stanford.

                          But of the NFL guys, DeFlippo of Minnesota has my interest. Did wonders for Wentz and has helped Cousins/Minnesota a ton this year.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                            Not even sure who is available, or who the options are, i could see them look for a college coach like a Chris Pederson and Shaw from Stanford.

                            But of the NFL guys, DeFlippo of Minnesota has my interest. Did wonders for Wentz and has helped Cousins/Minnesota a ton this year.
                            Or did Wentz do wonders for DeFlippo. Wentz hasn’t missed a beat. Great QBs have a tendency to make coaches look better than they are.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                              Or did Wentz do wonders for DeFlippo. Wentz hasn’t missed a beat. Great QBs have a tendency to make coaches look better than they are.
                              that's nuts.
                              Its like saying shanahan looked like a genius when ELWAY and YOUNG were his QBs.
                              and mediocre with other QBs like CUTLER.
                              thats nuts, not a hint of reality whatsoever.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X