Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Bowlen's 300th win

This deserves it's own thread.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Broncos owner Pat Bowlen got game ball - His 300th win - &quot;I want 300 more,&quot; Bowlen said</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/statuses/399697133474836480">November 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's to our owner, Pat Bowlen getting his 300th win!

300 more shots

Comment

SALUTE PAT

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
        300 more shots

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          No he meant consume the shots, not pour liquor out for your homey

Comment

This one's for Pat!

Comment

Great owner. I remember being at training camp when he road his bike up to Greeley...wearing a fur coat. He hung out with the fans. Great guy!

Congrats to Pat....I hope we can get him another Lombardi or two. He deserves them!

Comment

Comment

Huzzah!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    This deserves it's own thread.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Broncos owner Pat Bowlen got game ball - His 300th win - &quot;I want 300 more,&quot; Bowlen said</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/statuses/399697133474836480">November 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's to our owner, Pat Bowlen getting his 300th win!
                    He wont get a chance for another 300 wins if he keeps being cheap as hell and spending all his money on memory pills and booze.

Comment

300 wins in 30 years is a pretty crazy number. 10 win average over that long of a stretch is very impressive—sort of numbers you expect to see from top college programs who get 5 cupcake wins every year, except Denver has done it in the NFL.

And also proof that if you need a QB, trade for John Elway; if you need a GM, hire John Elway.

Comment

301 vs kFc!

There I said it.

Comment

In before SoCal bans everyone who supports Bowlen

Comment

300 More Wins!

Comment

Congrats to pat bowlen. No jokes. Not that all teams don't say it but I like the way he has put his money where his mouth is and gone out and done things.

Comment

Working...
                              X