X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamar Jackson...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
      I hope Jackson works out and has a great career, but I wouldn't have been happy if the Broncos drafted him...at 5!!!! That would have been a terrible decision. Late first round is even a reach. Project QBs in the first round? They already made that mistake once. If Jackson was sitting there in the second round, sure, why not?
      That's about where I think he should have gone, so the Ravens reached slightly, but he's in the right place in Baltimore, which is more important.

They don't need him to start, and 2 years down the road when Flacco is 35, if he is then deemed ready by the Ravens, he won't have to worry about whether their fan base will accept him for anything beyond what he does on the field.

Comment

Lamar Jackson is 100% garbage. He's not NFL QB material. You have to be accurate, read defenses and get the the ball out quick. The drop back, stare at the #1 WR and run if he isn't wide open is a failure. This guy is a vince young clone.

Comment

I think it was against the Steelers that Baltimore snuck LJ in and forced Tomlin to call a time out. Even when he's not really playing he's still a threat. They go with LJ next year imo.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post
            I think it was against the Steelers that Baltimore snuck LJ in and forced Tomlin to call a time out. Even when he's not really playing he's still a threat. They go with LJ next year imo.
            Nah, Tomlin was just being smart knowing the defensive play calling didn’t account for LJ. Flacco will be the starter for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
              Nah, Tomlin was just being smart knowing the defensive play calling didn’t account for LJ. Flacco will be the starter for the next few years.
              I wish we had someone that could cause the opposing coach to call a TO.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                Lamar Jackson...

Given the performance of Keenum in your eyes...don't know what you are laughing at.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                  Given the performance of Keenum in your eyes...don't know what you are laughing at.
                  Huh?

Comment

Yeah, LJ doesn't mind getting hit. He doesn't play scared.

LJ, Royce and Lindsay would have been awesome to watch. Good call OP.
                    Last edited by OmegaBronco13; 10-08-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Huh?

You have complained about Keenum's level of play, if I remember correctly you even likened him to Siemian but worse due to his contract(unless I am confusing you and Drunken) and you laugh at the thought of Jackson at QB...

Comment

You have complained about Keenum's level of play, if I remember correctly you even likened him to Siemian but worse due to his contract(unless I am confusing you and Drunken) and you laugh at the thought of Jackson at QB...
                        I'm not so desperate as to want us to replace Keenum with a WR.

Comment

I'm not so desperate as to want us to replace Keenum with a WR.
                          Uh huh... keep pushing that WR nonsense.

Comment

I agree we should have taken Lamar Jackson. Having your #1 RB on kickoff returns is just stupid.

Comment

I'd rather have a smart QB that can throw the ball.

Comment

Uh huh... keep pushing that WR nonsense.
                                Yeah, you’re right. He’s not even a WR.

Comment

Working...
                                X