X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning to have MRI on Monday

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ve-mri-monday/

Thought this deserved its own thread.

As I said in another, i"d pay 3.99 to watch a live feed of this.

Comment

On the ****terverse as well.

Denver BroncosVerified account
      ‏@DenverBroncos
      Peyton Manning: "I'm pretty sore. They kind of got me twice in that lower area...get an MRI tomorrow and will know more then."

Comment

Pathetic display for San Diego. Id hope teams would want to face us at our best. Obviously the teams are butthurt

Comment

Precaution I am sure.

If it's bad we're probably done, but I betting on the side of slight hyperextension.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Manning made a point to emphasize he had an MRI a couple of weeks ago, also. &quot;Just kind of a check-up. Hoping for a &#39;no change,&#39;&quot; he said.</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/399710849121525761">November 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Wow did you read the comments on there? There are a lot of asshat trolls on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Manning made a point to emphasize he had an MRI a couple of weeks ago, also. &quot;Just kind of a check-up. Hoping for a &#39;no change,&#39;&quot; he said.</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/399710849121525761">November 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                So we can assume its the ankle again?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                  Wow did you read the comments on there? There are a lot of asshat trolls on that site.
                  Every site has trolls, I liked this post.

"Denver’s defense is worse than the chiefs offense?

Through 9 games, the chiefs offense has average 10.6 points per game. Their defense and special teams has averaged 13.7!

That means (for folks living in KC), your team relies on almost 2 touchdowns per week from your D/ST. Alex Smith has 10 total touchdowns on the season. Total.

Denver is in the top 3 vs the run…. And their pass defense just held Phillip rivers to 220 passing yards. Millers back boys, and so is Denver’s D."

Comment

From the looks of broncos instagram manning is just chillin in the locker room not even icing. But Bowlen accepting the game ball looks aged!

Comment

KC pixie dust was dropped from the blimp.................

Gotta admit those KC chumps are living right..........

Comment

They also asked him if he could go next week and he said he certainly plans on it. A shame he got hurt, he was throwing the rock nicely today. The rest clearly helped him recoup and now it's probably going to linger the rest of the year.

Comment

Yeah, the worst thing about it is he looked great for most of the day, and he gets banged up on the last passing attempt of the game. Probably won't be 100% the rest of the year

Comment

Sit manning let the trend continue with Kfc...having a healthy manning beats no playoffs..

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                              Sit manning let the trend continue with Kfc...having a healthy manning beats no playoffs..
                              I actually kind of agree. I bet we could beat them without him.

Comment

Working...
                              X