Discuss.
    Epic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosSR View Post
      Epic thread.
      epic post in my epic thread.

Comment

Prediction:

This will be an incredibly annoying week on the Mane. And if the Broncos lose, it will be the most annoying place on the net.

Comment

the chiefs are a few plays away from playing against another backup QB

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
            Prediction:

This will be an incredibly annoying week on the Mane. And if the Broncos lose, it will be the most annoying place on the net.
            Yeah. I'm in a good mood bring on the haters. Its funny teams are resorting to try and hurt manning to stop us. That's the only way biotches.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              the chiefs are a few plays away from playing against another backup QB
              hey Brock needs some playtime too.

Comment

Broncos need to do a better job at protecting Manning. Have to avoid turnovers at all costs.

I still believe I'd go with a heavy run attack, as that is clearly KC's weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                  Broncos need to do a better job at protecting Manning. Have to avoid turnovers at all costs.

I still believe I'd go with a heavy run attack, as that is clearly KC's weakness.
                  We're gonna have to have a good mix of both. But i bet we'll see more heavy formations.

Comment

Prediction:

Quoted for truth.

(But we won't lose.)

Comment

I'm fine with us running the ball and keeping it close. We need to get healthy. And we HAVE to be able to get the job done running it. We play them twice in the next couple weeks and potentially a third time this year dont give away to much

Comment

I would keep it pretty safe. Just Manning's accuracy and ability to no crap himself like all the other QB's the Chiefs have faced will ensure we win. Contain Charles and look for Avery on third down and you can stop their offense. Leave Bowe one on one. He got paid and now he's garbage.

Comment

Peyton getting a MRI tomorrow. Guess that's the only way teams are gonna try and win this year.

Comment

I'm just hoping PM can go a game without losing a fumble. This is getting stupid now.

Comment

We're gonna have to have a good mix of both. But i bet we'll see more heavy formations.
                              Problem with this is that our offense really slowed down today when we went 2 TE. O not nearly as good with either Welker or Decker standing on the sideline.

Comment

Working...
                              X