Comment

• Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
      No surviving!
      Hahahah yes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        socal has nixon as his avatar.
        WTF would he know about self respect?
        SoCal is good and "Proven" but he's a heck of a poster and a cool dude overall.

Comment

• The Broncos players will begin locker clean out at 8 a.m. Monday. A move with Joseph could come before they arrive as he's expected to meet with general manager John Elway in the morning. The case for keeping him would center on continuity and slight improvement. Multiple sources told Denver7 they still expect the Broncos to part ways. Even some players, including safety Will Parks, admitted that they anticipated a change.
          https://www.thedenverchannel.com/spo...-of-the-season

Comment

• What improvement? The team looks exactly the same. There were blow outs to bad teams. dumb decisions that turned into losses. Horrible game management that actually regressed. Etc etc. so they lost a few less games by blow outs, and one more win. Improvement!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              What improvement? The team looks exactly the same. There were blow outs to bad teams. dumb decisions that turned into losses. Horrible game management that actually regressed. Etc etc. so they lost a few less games by blow outs, and one more win. Improvement!!
              They won one more game! Just think, if they kept up this pace they could be in the playoffs in 4 to 5 years!

Comment

• 2 losing seasons in a row for first time since 1971-72?

Yeah, Vance is done...

Comment

• Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                  It was clear behind a reasonable doubt the game had passed shanny by. See Redskins. His last 7 years of his career were a complete disaster. www.pro-football-reference ...

I was ready to agree with you, I really was ... the game had passed Shanny by!!

But then I clicked on the link you dared us to click, and looked through some of the slices of numbers on that great site, and suddenly I re-remembered what an elite offensive mind Mike Shanahan truly is.

These are Mike's offensive rankings year-by-year (minus Raider years and 1st OC yr w Reeves).

This is a sick SICK record of dominant, elite offenses, year after year. Sure sure, in a chunk of those seasons Mike had two of the best 5 or 6 QBs who ever played the game, fine. But there's also 2000, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08 ... he rolled out elite offenses behind Gus Frerotte, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer and Jay Cutler. I didn't research this deep, but I'll bet Shanahan coached every one of those guys to their best seasons in the League.

Shanahan's 4 years with the Redskins ↑↑↑ these were his quarterbacks:
                  2010 - Donovan McNabb -- 14 TD / 15 Int
                  2011 - Rex Grossman(RG2) 16 TD / 20 Int
                  2012 - RGIII - Kookoo for ...
                  2013 - RGIII - Cocoa Puffs

And talk about "downsides!" After these two seasons starting for Mike in Washington (in which both chalked up negative TD/Int ratios), McNabb and Grossman played in a combined total of only SIX MORE GAMES . e . v . e . r . . . Those guys were both in the midst of HARDCORE downsides.

Then Mike finally had a QB under the age of 35, and even though he's a world-class head case, Mike still popped out one last elite offensive season.

At the very least, Mike was and IS an offensive genius, but a genius subject to the same catastrophic hardships and disasters that all teams with below average QBs suffer. The same hardships and disasters we've been through these past 3 years.

Meck you almost made me forget what an offensive genius Shanahan really is ... but you dared me to click your link, and now I member! THANKS PAL!

Comment

• Well, if we extrapolate from those data we will end between 28th and 33rd in points scored in 2019 depending if the model is more linear or more quadratic, the goodness of fit is pretty decent too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                      I was ready to agree with you, I really was ... the game had passed Shanny by!!

But then I clicked on the link you dared us to click, and looked through some of the slices of numbers on that great site, and suddenly I re-remembered what an elite offensive mind Mike Shanahan truly is.

These are Mike's offensive rankings year-by-year (minus Raider years and 1st OC yr w Reeves).

This is a sick SICK record of dominant, elite offenses, year after year. Sure sure, in a chunk of those seasons Mike had two of the best 5 or 6 QBs who ever played the game, fine. But there's also 2000, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08 ... he rolled out elite offenses behind Gus Frerotte, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer and Jay Cutler. I didn't research this deep, but I'll bet Shanahan coached every one of those guys to their best seasons in the League.

Shanahan's 4 years with the Redskins ↑↑↑ these were his quarterbacks:
                      2010 - Donovan McNabb -- 14 TD / 15 Int
                      2011 - Rex Grossman(RG2) 16 TD / 20 Int
                      2012 - RGIII - Kookoo for ...
                      2013 - RGIII - Cocoa Puffs

And talk about "downsides!" After these two seasons starting for Mike in Washington (in which both chalked up negative TD/Int ratios), McNabb and Grossman played in a combined total of only SIX MORE GAMES . e . v . e . r . . . Those guys were both in the midst of HARDCORE downsides.

Then Mike finally had a QB under the age of 35, and even though he's a world-class head case, Mike still popped out one last elite offensive season.

At the very least, Mike was and IS an offensive genius, but a genius subject to the same catastrophic hardships and disasters that all teams with below average QBs suffer. The same hardships and disasters we've been through these past 3 years.

Meck you almost made me forget what an offensive genius Shanahan really is ... but you dared me to click your link, and now I member! THANKS PAL!
                      I actually got to know Mike a little bit between chats at camp, his show @ Jackson's bumping into him on the road. I have a lot of respect for his achievements of the passed.

He's been out of the league for going on 5 years now. Pushing 70 before you know it

I suggest digging into your junk drawer and pulling out your old vcr tape of SB 32. It was a special moment in time.

People are getting lost in the real issue here.

There are probably more lawyers on the tit of the Broncos right now than we have players.

Comment

• IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
                        IT HAS BEEN DONE

Comment

• Please change the title...

Comment

Working...
                          X