Fire Vance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Vance

Team has zero direction and folded at home on a Monday night.

I could not have agreed more with the announcers pointing out the obvious terrible defensive coverage call that essentially sealed our fate. Failure to get off the field on 3rd downs, ever, in the second half. Complete break down and stumble until the end. It’s been like this since he took over and now that we have some young talent John should bring someone in who has that voice.

Radio is not HC material and never has been. A .500 coach is the best he will ever be. Sorta prepared, maybe a little lucky, mostly major breakdowns that cost us games and seasons.

I’m going to be so pissed off if Chad Kelly is not starting next year and Radio still has a Bronco semi functioning headset. Guy might as well be a manican on the sideline.
    Last edited by SoCalBronco; 12-30-2018, 06:20 PM.

Fire everyone

Comment

Comment

The refs missed delay of game against the chiefs right before 2 minute warning.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post
          The refs missed delay of game against the chiefs right before 2 minute warning.
          Mahomes would have converted 4th and 35 tonight if he had to.

At some point it's on someone in those ugly blue unis to make a play

Comment

He's the worst coach in the NFL at maximizing his talent. Whoever the coach in Tennessee is wins with a roster of garbage. Vance has legendary players and he's a dumpsterfire.

Comment

Honestly, what were the biggest problems in this game?

1. The QB. Who signed him for a giant contract?

2. Chubb constantly being out of position. Who decided Chubb > than a QB?

3. The crappy interior linebackers giving up massive passing downs. Who's responsible for not addressing the situation?

It's not Vance's fault. He had a gameplan in place that had us with a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter. Our ****ty personnel let us down.

Comment

VJ showed up this game.

But he’s not strong enough to start Kelly. Too pussy to stand up to Elway.

Keenum hasnt thrown a TD since week 1.

QBs are getting benched around the league and have better performances than he is.

Worst starting QB in the league.

Comment

The delay wouldn't have made a difference. They were rolling right through the Denver D regardless. Five yards wouldn't have changed anything.

Comment

Initially I thought that this was the 1st game I've ever seen of Radio where he was out game managing the opposing HC. Woods had a semi functioning game plan.
                    But you just can't limp through a game like hat and expect to win.
                    They don't call him Marty Shotmyselfinthefootinheimer for nothing. And he was somewhat successful at it.
                    Time for a change. Time to go get a Matt LaFluer and go get a franchise QB.
                    The league has changed. QBs are the gold standard and more important than ever.
                    And we got a back up.
                    There a reason Zimmer NEVER endorsed this guy. He knew damn well what he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Honestly, what were the biggest problems in this game?

1. The QB. Who signed him for a giant contract?

2. Chubb constantly being out of position. Who decided Chubb > than a QB?

3. The crappy interior linebackers giving up massive passing downs. Who's responsible for not addressing the situation?

It's not Vance's fault. He had a gameplan in place that had us with a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter. Our ****ty personnel let us down.

VJ needs to make a statement and bench Keenum. If it’s not up to him, who wants a FO who doesn’t allow the HC to make that move?

Comment

Start swag, it's called fire, he has that

Comment

Fire Vance, he can take Woods with him as well. Keeping this clown on for another year effectively meant that this season was a write off.

We could have hired Sean McVay and kept Wade instead of sinking two seasons and what was then a SB contender with these ****wits.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                            He's the worst coach in the NFL at maximizing his talent. Whoever the coach in Tennessee is wins with a roster of garbage. Vance has legendary players and he's a dumpsterfire.
                            Matt LaFluer. The guy beat the best defense in the league two weeks ago with a QB who couldn't throw.

Comment

I'll be honest, I thought this game was going to be a blowout for the Chiefs, even at home. I didn't expect this to go down to the last drive. I suppose any way you slice it, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement for VJ.

The problem that I see is that VJ is carrying the weight of Elway's QB decisions. Much as I love The Duke, this team is a reflection of the mistakes he made with high draft picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X