We are playing not to lose again....this wont end well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are playing not to lose again....this wont end well

It started w/ the illegal snap call that gave SD another down..bull**** call by Refs but we became conservative again and now we give the ball back to SD again....thought we got rid of McCoy

And another BS 3rd down call by refs that gives SD another down...
    Last edited by broncobum6162; 11-10-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Just throwing this out there... But there is a game day thread. No need to post to yourself. Come on by

Comment

10/10. Would read again.

Comment

Those two third down calls by refs that gave SD new life and they scored to get them within 8 is thread worthy IMHO

Comment

Now KC may be able to play another backup QB again.....

Comment

We win. Sorry to piss in your cheerios

Comment

Didn't look so good when I started this thread...
                Piss off

Comment

Worst thread ever?

Nah.

But it does suck.

Comment

W. It ended well.

Comment

We will beat KC with Osweiler if need be, Not that I wish that by any means. It does suck that Clady is out for the year even though Clark is doing a decent backup job for sure.

I don't think Peyton was really injured, looked more like his lower leg/ankle felt stunned like a stinger as he was shaking it that way. Ive had that feeling before and did the same thing with my foot trying to shake it off. With a few days of treatment and some extra strength duck tape next week he will be fine.

Plus you can count on more backfield help and a lot more quick screen passes which I think will play into KCs rush well for us.

Manny,Clark and Beadles MUST do a better job of not letting the Dline trash flow into Peyton's legs like that at the end a couple more times, even if we have to keep Moreno or Green back there most of the time as well and use them as both protectors first and foremost but also as relief receivers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                        W. It ended well.
                        Did it? According to the mane Mannings knee cap is somewhere on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          Did it? According to the mane Mannings knee cap is somewhere on the field.
                          Ironically, if we were playing "not to win," he'd be skipping right now

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Ironically, if we were playing "not to win," he'd be skipping right now
                            Is it knee or ankle? ESPN game recap says it was just a tweaked ankle

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Is it knee or ankle? ESPN game recap says it was just a tweaked ankle
                              Peyton says its "lower leg" and "pretty sore."

I'm concerned either way. If its a real injury, obviously we're ****ed. If its structurally fine, but sore, then he's gonna have problems considering he needs his legs to put mustard on the ball.

I hope this winds up being nothing, and im not a doctor (or Peyton) so its impossible for me to say, but as a broncos fan, im concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X