Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutthemdown
    replied
    The oline like usual for us plays worst as they wear down. We need to get bigger and more physical inside.

Leave a comment:

• PeytonLover
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    If Denverbroncos.com sold a live feed of Peytons MRI for 3.99, would you buy it?

I would!

Leave a comment:

• broncobum6162
    replied
    Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    Are you related to Jetmeck?
    Hell no.....just airing my thoughts on a public forum then the thread police show up...I'm starting to understand now why a lot of my friends who were regulars on this board now no longer post....it's not worth it...

Leave a comment:

• broncobum6162
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Like fans have any control over karma. If anything if OZ played it would be the luck and trend KC has been getting.
    OMG....that's what I just said....and where in the hell did you get any idea that I thought we had any control over karma or anything for that manner....jeesh...

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncobum6162 View Post
    Well its like this folks....got my ass busted for starting another thread so I'll say it here....I was thinking before the game that Karma sucks sometimes and it seems like its KCs year when it comes to playing teams that are playing w/ 2nd string QBs...I was thinking....KC bye week we play the Chuggers and wouldn't that be a b**** if Manning got hurt in this game and we had to go w/ Oz(nothing against him but he's no Manning)...then thought,
    "no Ken you are being negative" well guess what...there is a possiblity of that happening now...Karma is a b****...
    Are you related to Jetmeck?

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    I would put money on manning playing Sunday night. This isn't his first MRI this year. He's in the locker room not even braced up no ice just mean mugging while crushing a football between his groin

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by broncobum6162 View Post
    Well its like this folks....got my ass busted for starting another thread so I'll say it here....I was thinking before the game that Karma sucks sometimes and it seems like its KCs year when it comes to playing teams that are playing w/ 2nd string QBs...I was thinking....KC bye week we play the Chuggers and wouldn't that be a b**** if Manning got hurt in this game and we had to go w/ Oz(nothing against him but he's no Manning)...then thought,
    "no Ken you are being negative" well guess what...there is a possiblity of that happening now...Karma is a b****...
    Like fans have any control over karma. If anything if OZ played it would be the luck and trend KC has been getting.

Leave a comment:

• Brewer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    Like Dungy said, it's our one, glaring problem. I don't know what the Broncos can do about it at this point. 3 TE sets? Two backs on every play? Peyton gets rid of it as fast as anybody in the league. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.
    Except for all of his sack/fumbles, which rival his last three year's worth of play already this season, 10 games in. He ain't as quick as he used to be. He's still the sheriff, but he's getting on and slowing down. A lot. Seriously, who does he think he's gonna outrun when he leaves the pocket? I could catch him, and I'm a slow white boy. (I know, I'm racist.)

Leave a comment:

• broncobum6162
    replied
    Well its like this folks....got my ass busted for starting another thread so I'll say it here....I was thinking before the game that Karma sucks sometimes and it seems like its KCs year when it comes to playing teams that are playing w/ 2nd string QBs...I was thinking....KC bye week we play the Chuggers and wouldn't that be a bitch if Manning got hurt in this game and we had to go w/ Oz(nothing against him but he's no Manning)...then thought,
    "no Ken you are being negative" well guess what...there is a possiblity of that happening now...Karma is a bitch...

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    Originally posted by McDman View Post
    Maybe their D s a whole is bit Hali and Houston have 19 sacks. If our o line plays like this Manning will get xrushed again.
    KC has one sack in their last two games against Cleveland & Buffalo, so they seem to be slowing down. Hopefully it's a trend

Leave a comment:

• McDman
    replied
    Maybe their D s a whole is bit Hali and Houston have 19 sacks. If our o line plays like this Manning will get xrushed again.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by McDman View Post
    You don't agree? They have a great d line and our o line has not been playing well lately.
    KC's defense is so massively overrated it's not even funny.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Manning is not taking very many hits by NFL standards, especially considering how much we pass. This is football guys. Deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat Bowlen View Post
    Start a poll. Let's see where this goes.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    If Denverbroncos.com sold a live feed of Peytons MRI for 3.99, would you buy it?

I would!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X