Too many hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
    Manning is fine, slight tweak or hyper extend on the knee.. Little ice, light practice, he's be ready to rock and roll
    Thats what it looks like, we may need to keep green in there and/or Moreno more often and use them as emergency screen relief receivers as well as helping the tackles keep Manning standing and not hit too much after the pass.

Hopefully we can wrap up the next three and then maybe let Osweiler crank it up in the second half of a few games where we have a lead... hopefully the kid is ready to give Manning a littel break before the playoffs?

Check that .... its Manning or bust!!

Comment

KC is going to destroy Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
        KC is going to destroy Manning.
        Thanks for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          Thanks for your input.
          You don't agree? They have a great d line and our o line has not been playing well lately.

Comment

You don't agree? They have a great d line and our o line has not been playing well lately.
            Who the **** knows.

Comment

If Denverbroncos.com sold a live feed of Peytons MRI for 3.99, would you buy it?

I would!

Comment

Like Dungy said, it's our one, glaring problem. I don't know what the Broncos can do about it at this point. 3 TE sets? Two backs on every play? Peyton gets rid of it as fast as anybody in the league. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                  He's limping..sort of badly.. during the handshake. I swear to god that Andy Reid sacrificed a child to satan before this season.
                  Yeah there is something going on over there. I thought we were out of the woods, and on the last freaking throw of the game, too.

Comment

If Denverbroncos.com sold a live feed of Peytons MRI for 3.99, would you buy it?

I would!
                    Totally!

Comment

I would!
                      Start a poll. Let's see where this goes.

Comment

I would!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Bowlen View Post
                          Start a poll. Let's see where this goes.

Comment

Manning is not taking very many hits by NFL standards, especially considering how much we pass. This is football guys. Deal with it.

Comment

KC's defense is so massively overrated it's not even funny.

Comment

Maybe their D s a whole is bit Hali and Houston have 19 sacks. If our o line plays like this Manning will get xrushed again.

Comment

Working...
                                X