Too many hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many hits

Manning is not going to last whole season at this pace of taking hits. Clark either blocks his man well or does his best Erik Pears impersonation. No in between play with this guy at all.

Yeah but Manning needs to look at the score Board as well if this team is up by 21 just go to a normal set and ground and pound and get out the game with no Injuries.

Comment

News flash, Chris Clark is our backup LT. He is doing a tremendous job, but he's never going to be like a perfectly healthy Clady. I think we are extremely lucky to have a player of Clark's ability as our backup.

Peyton is a football player, he'll be ok

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

Plenty of football players out for the season watching games these days too.

Comment

Peyton isn't gonna last too much longer at this rate. How many weeks in a row is that where the tackle has completely blown the assignment and gotten him killed?

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
            News flash, Chris Clark is our backup LT. He is doing a tremendous job, but he's never going to be like a perfectly healthy Clady. I think we are extremely lucky to have a player of Clark's ability as our backup.

Exactly but he does need help at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
              Yeah but Manning needs to look at the score Board as well if this team is up by 21 just go to a normal set and ground and pound and get out the game with no Injuries.
              That is why Denver punted so much and got the Chargers back in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                Manning is not going to last whole season at this pace of taking hits. Clark either blocks his man well or does his best Erik Pears impersonation. No in between play with this guy at all.
                I agree w/ this post....Don't want KC to face another backup QB

Comment

He's limping..sort of badly.. during the handshake. I swear to god that Andy Reid sacrificed a child to satan before this season.

Comment

A lot of those hits could have been flagged. Refs were ****ing horrible.

Comment

It was pretty clear the chargers were aiming at Manning's ankles and legs.

Comment

We're having some real bad luck with injuries at the end of games

Comment

Manning is fine, slight tweak or hyper extend on the knee.. Little ice, light practice, he's be ready to rock and roll

Comment

Well this thread is just full of wonderful thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                              A lot of those hits could have been flagged. Refs were ****ing horrible.
                              Agree. I thought that it was illegal to hit the QB below the knees. Are the refs trying to get Manning hurt? Why doesn't that get a flag?

Comment

Working...
                              X