X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shananahan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    - Spark up the glow sticks and get your moms cell phone so we can call this dude!
    This is good.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    MHR - I remember that place. Some guys years and years ago asked me to make their logo and a banner for them but they never ended up using it. Not sure why, I thought it looked cool. I still have it too.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
    You guys are truly immature
    Says the dude with kFc toilet paper as an avatar!

Leave a comment:

• Jetmeck
    replied
    You guys are truly immature

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    This is how I see the pre production meeting going:

"Duuuuddddde, I paid $788.85 for my new Dr. Dre Beats head phones! Lets try them out by doing a podcast!
    -Right on Broseph! I will hammer the twitter feeds of all the Broncos and we will record the dude who responds, in the meantime lets blow this bong on this old guys lawn!
    -Give me 20 seconds to rub one out 1st, it is 3pm and I have only jerked it once today.
    -Got to get back on track bro!
    -Done lets mingle on that dudes lawn while we twitterfy some Bronco's.
    ...20 minutes later at the local 7-Eleven
    -Man that dude was pissed! He would have caught us if we didn't have our Heely's on!
    - Yep, my dad is being a tool and took my skate board because I didn't clean out the garage. Lets lift some snickers bars and a bag of flaming hot cheetos!
    - Dude, you so read my mind!

...some days later back at home:
    - Bro some dude named Ihenacho keeps blowing up my twitter feed about contacting me, I think he is that old guy we let look at our junk for $5.00 and a bag of skunk weed.
    -No BRO! That is Denver Bronco's Safety NACHO!
    - Is he the one who does Meth?
    -Naw man, that is Wolfe.
    - Lets call him up...
    - After we carve our a bong from this apple and smoke it
    - I still have a tab of Molly from the EDM rave last night we can split.
    - Spark up the glow sticks and get your moms cell phone so we can call this dude!
    -I have to get a signal first, my dad changed the WiFi password because I still didn't clean the garage yet. Lets go down into the laundry room and patch this freaky cable in.
    -Dude your mom is hot, you mind if I rub one out in the hallway while she does her yoga again?
    -b**** help me with this cable, the Molly kicked in and it is moving around like a slippery snake.
    -Coming...(literally! hehehe), dude your mom is hot for a 37 year old, way hotter than that old guy who gave us $7.00 dollars and a bag of skunk weed to look at his junk.
    - Why do adults need to make computers so hard? I made my mom buy me a Mac and I still can't get on the inTeRnets
    -Dude turn it on man. I am board, you think your mom will heat me up a hot pocket?
    - You said the magic word after all this molly and weed I need to feast on some raman or fruit rollups! This podcast stuff is hard.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    In a nutshell:

weed
    spanking it
    loitering on lawns
    shoplifting
    weed & Molly
    spanking it
    Hot pockets
    Tell me more.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    Too long, didn't read.
    In a nutshell:

weed
    spanking it
    loitering on lawns
    shoplifting
    weed & Molly
    spanking it
    Hot pockets

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Too long, didn't read.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Look, I have no control over the quality of these podcasts. The last time I did one, I was in a washing room trying to get wifi, some dude was in Denver, the other in Arizona and someone in New York. THIS IS NOT EASY STUFF OKAY!!!
    This is how I see the pre production meeting going:

"Duuuuddddde, I paid $788.85 for my new Dr. Dre Beats head phones! Lets try them out by doing a podcast!
    -Right on Broseph! I will hammer the twitter feeds of all the Broncos and we will record the dude who responds, in the meantime lets blow this bong on this old guys lawn!
    -Give me 20 seconds to rub one out 1st, it is 3pm and I have only jerked it once today.
    -Got to get back on track bro!
    -Done lets mingle on that dudes lawn while we twitterfy some Bronco's.
    ...20 minutes later at the local 7-Eleven
    -Man that dude was pissed! He would have caught us if we didn't have our Heely's on!
    - Yep, my dad is being a tool and took my skate board because I didn't clean out the garage. Lets lift some snickers bars and a bag of flaming hot cheetos!
    - Dude, you so read my mind!

...some days later back at home:
    - Bro some dude named Ihenacho keeps blowing up my twitter feed about contacting me, I think he is that old guy we let look at our junk for $5.00 and a bag of skunk weed.
    -No BRO! That is Denver Bronco's Safety NACHO!
    - Is he the one who does Meth?
    -Naw man, that is Wolfe.
    - Lets call him up...
    - After we carve our a bong from this apple and smoke it
    - I still have a tab of Molly from the EDM rave last night we can split.
    -I have to get a signal first, my dad changed the WiFi password because I still didn't clean the garage yet. Lets go down into the laundry room and patch this freaky cable in.
    -Dude your mom is hot, you mind if I rub one out in the hallway while she does her yoga again?
    -Bitch help me with this cable, the Molly kicked in and it is moving around like a slippery snake.
    -Coming...(literally! hehehe), dude your mom is hot for a 37 year old, way hotter than that old guy who gave us $7.00 dollars and a bag of skunk weed to look at his junk.
    - Why do adults need to make computers so hard? I made my mom buy me a Mac and I still can't get on the inTeRnets
    -Dude turn it on man. I am board, you think your mom will heat me up a hot pocket?
    - You said the magic word after all this molly and weed I need to feast on some raman or fruit rollups! This podcast stuff is hard.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    YOu guys lost me. Locked this thread up>

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    I was kidding. I was making a joke about how that 00Jack guy says try to get attention too much.
    He is always saying "try to get attention."

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    The dude typing and clicking during the interview was worse than the podcast where Chris was chewing ice.
    Look, I have no control over the quality of these podcasts. The last time I did one, I was in a washing room trying to get wifi, some dude was in Denver, the other in Arizona and someone in New York. THIS IS NOT EASY STUFF OKAY!!!

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    WTF do I plug?
    I was kidding. I was making a joke about how that 00Jack guy says try to get attention too much.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    The dude typing and clicking during the interview was worse than the podcast where Chris was chewing ice.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    I write for MHR during the draft and when I can, but we were able to get Duke on a podcast recently. Enjoy.

#shamelesspluglikerev
    #itisnotalloverfatman
    These kids sound like the ones I told to get off my lawn. They were listening to their rap on their $495.99 Dr. Dre Beats head phones. Red Head phones!? What is this world coming to?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X