Duke Nacho Podcast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke Nacho Podcast.

I write for MHR during the draft and when I can, but we were able to get Duke on a podcast recently. Enjoy.

#shamelesspluglikerev
    #itisnotalloverfatman

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    I write for MHR during the draft and when I can, but we were able to get Duke on a podcast recently. Enjoy.

#shamelesspluglikerev
    #itisnotalloverfatman

Comment

#shamelesspluglikerev
      #itisnotalloverfatman
      These kids sound like the ones I told to get off my lawn. They were listening to their rap on their $495.99 Dr. Dre Beats head phones. Red Head phones!? What is this world coming to?

Comment

The dude typing and clicking during the interview was worse than the podcast where Chris was chewing ice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          WTF do I plug?
          I was kidding. I was making a joke about how that 00Jack guy says try to get attention too much.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
            The dude typing and clicking during the interview was worse than the podcast where Chris was chewing ice.
            Look, I have no control over the quality of these podcasts. The last time I did one, I was in a washing room trying to get wifi, some dude was in Denver, the other in Arizona and someone in New York. THIS IS NOT EASY STUFF OKAY!!!

Comment

I was kidding. I was making a joke about how that 00Jack guy says try to get attention too much.
              He is always saying "try to get attention."

Comment

YOu guys lost me. Locked this thread up>

Comment

Look, I have no control over the quality of these podcasts. The last time I did one, I was in a washing room trying to get wifi, some dude was in Denver, the other in Arizona and someone in New York. THIS IS NOT EASY STUFF OKAY!!!
                  This is how I see the pre production meeting going:

"Duuuuddddde, I paid $788.85 for my new Dr. Dre Beats head phones! Lets try them out by doing a podcast!
                  -Right on Broseph! I will hammer the twitter feeds of all the Broncos and we will record the dude who responds, in the meantime lets blow this bong on this old guys lawn!
                  -Give me 20 seconds to rub one out 1st, it is 3pm and I have only jerked it once today.
                  -Got to get back on track bro!
                  -Done lets mingle on that dudes lawn while we twitterfy some Bronco's.
                  ...20 minutes later at the local 7-Eleven
                  -Man that dude was pissed! He would have caught us if we didn't have our Heely's on!
                  - Yep, my dad is being a tool and took my skate board because I didn't clean out the garage. Lets lift some snickers bars and a bag of flaming hot cheetos!
                  - Dude, you so read my mind!

...some days later back at home:
                  - Bro some dude named Ihenacho keeps blowing up my twitter feed about contacting me, I think he is that old guy we let look at our junk for $5.00 and a bag of skunk weed.
                  -No BRO! That is Denver Bronco's Safety NACHO!
                  - Is he the one who does Meth?
                  -Naw man, that is Wolfe.
                  - Lets call him up...
                  - After we carve our a bong from this apple and smoke it
                  - I still have a tab of Molly from the EDM rave last night we can split.
                  - Spark up the glow sticks and get your moms cell phone so we can call this dude!
                  -I have to get a signal first, my dad changed the WiFi password because I still didn't clean the garage yet. Lets go down into the laundry room and patch this freaky cable in.
                  -Dude your mom is hot, you mind if I rub one out in the hallway while she does her yoga again?
                  -Bitch help me with this cable, the Molly kicked in and it is moving around like a slippery snake.
                  -Coming...(literally! hehehe), dude your mom is hot for a 37 year old, way hotter than that old guy who gave us $7.00 dollars and a bag of skunk weed to look at his junk.
                  - Why do adults need to make computers so hard? I made my mom buy me a Mac and I still can't get on the inTeRnets
                  -Dude turn it on man. I am board, you think your mom will heat me up a hot pocket?
                  - You said the magic word after all this molly and weed I need to feast on some raman or fruit rollups! This podcast stuff is hard.

Comment

Too long, didn't read.

Comment

Too long, didn't read.
                      In a nutshell:

weed
                      spanking it
                      loitering on lawns
                      shoplifting
                      weed & Molly
                      spanking it
                      Hot pockets

Comment

In a nutshell:

weed
                        spanking it
                        loitering on lawns
                        shoplifting
                        weed & Molly
                        spanking it
                        Hot pockets
                        Tell me more.

Comment

This is how I see the pre production meeting going:

"Duuuuddddde, I paid $788.85 for my new Dr. Dre Beats head phones! Lets try them out by doing a podcast!
                          -Right on Broseph! I will hammer the twitter feeds of all the Broncos and we will record the dude who responds, in the meantime lets blow this bong on this old guys lawn!
                          -Give me 20 seconds to rub one out 1st, it is 3pm and I have only jerked it once today.
                          -Got to get back on track bro!
                          -Done lets mingle on that dudes lawn while we twitterfy some Bronco's.
                          ...20 minutes later at the local 7-Eleven
                          -Man that dude was pissed! He would have caught us if we didn't have our Heely's on!
                          - Yep, my dad is being a tool and took my skate board because I didn't clean out the garage. Lets lift some snickers bars and a bag of flaming hot cheetos!
                          - Dude, you so read my mind!

...some days later back at home:
                          - Bro some dude named Ihenacho keeps blowing up my twitter feed about contacting me, I think he is that old guy we let look at our junk for $5.00 and a bag of skunk weed.
                          -No BRO! That is Denver Bronco's Safety NACHO!
                          - Is he the one who does Meth?
                          -Naw man, that is Wolfe.
                          - Lets call him up...
                          - After we carve our a bong from this apple and smoke it
                          - I still have a tab of Molly from the EDM rave last night we can split.
                          - Spark up the glow sticks and get your moms cell phone so we can call this dude!
                          -I have to get a signal first, my dad changed the WiFi password because I still didn't clean the garage yet. Lets go down into the laundry room and patch this freaky cable in.
                          -Dude your mom is hot, you mind if I rub one out in the hallway while she does her yoga again?
                          -b**** help me with this cable, the Molly kicked in and it is moving around like a slippery snake.
                          -Coming...(literally! hehehe), dude your mom is hot for a 37 year old, way hotter than that old guy who gave us $7.00 dollars and a bag of skunk weed to look at his junk.
                          - Why do adults need to make computers so hard? I made my mom buy me a Mac and I still can't get on the inTeRnets
                          -Dude turn it on man. I am board, you think your mom will heat me up a hot pocket?
                          - You said the magic word after all this molly and weed I need to feast on some raman or fruit rollups! This podcast stuff is hard.

Comment

You guys are truly immature

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                              You guys are truly immature
                              Says the dude with kFc toilet paper as an avatar!

Comment

Working...
                              X