Clear All

• USA + the World vs Kansas City Chiefs

Stupid Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
      Stupid Kansas.
      ROFL

Comment

... and the Chefs don't even play in Kansas... (their stadium's in Misery).

Comment

it's a little sad how obsessive most of this board is about the chiefs right now. insecure much?

Comment

I for one welcome our new, mullet-ed overlords.

Comment

Kansas?!?! All this time I thought they were Kansas City, Missouri.

Learn something new, everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                ... and the Chefs don't even play in Kansas... (their stadium's in Misery).
                It is?!?! Now I'm just confused.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                  It is?!?! Now I'm just confused.
                  Me too! So I checked, and it turns out that it's actually in Oregon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Oregon

Huh -- I guess that explains why they're in the AFC West....

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                    it's a little sad how obsessive most of this board is about the chiefs right now. insecure much?
                    It's likely the biggest game of the season, and nobody can wait. NBC can't wait. The nation can't wait. Why wouldn't we talk about it?

Comment

I'm never insecure about the chefs.

That organization is so much fail when it matters.

Lol, please...the chiefs?! As in KC Chiefs?!!

Comment

This did make me laugh, but I agree all the hand wringing stinks of insecurity. Honestly, I just want to get into the playoffs. A wild card would be harder, but I actually could see a scenario where us being the wild card is the best thing that happens. Let's say we go into Indy, for example and play in the dome and that week it happens to be 12 degrees in Denver. Then we go into KC in the ultimate revenge and then knock off New England. That would be revenge tour 2.0 and it would be glorious.

But anyway, the OP made me laugh.

Comment

You know, I never understood the whole Kansas and Chiefs thing other than they are close to Missourah.

My woman is from Kansas and a Chiefs fan. I may lock her in the basement now just out of geographical anger.

Comment

Because Kansas City is right on the border. I also think it could be that Kansas is in the team name. There are a bunch of Utah, Wyoming and Montana Bronco fans.

On a side note, how stupid is the Chiefs city name? It'd be like if Denver was called Wyoming City.

Comment

Yeah I know, they are probably too stupid to realize it's not in Kansas anyway. They could easily be Denver fans, we are right there!

Everything about them is stupid, although I bet you'd like Utah City wouldn't you? Don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X