Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV games Week 10

Games for this week up.

Broncos at Chargers is #1 crew ( Nantz/Simms) , CBS double header week.

http://506sports.com/

i miss the days when AZ games were blacked out and I watched all the Denver games on my TV instead of lap top or bar.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
      i miss the days when AZ games were blacked out and I watched all the Denver games on my TV instead of lap top or bar.
      I hear you brother. God does it suck when you wake up Sunday morning and you're hoping like hell to see the Broncos game show up on your channel guide and instead your choice is the Cardinals vs Rams. Ugggh

Hey what bar do you go to when you don't lap top it?

Comment

Santisi's, Buffal Wild Wings on occasion... you?

Comment

Yay! no bar trip for me.

Comment

One nice part about living in the DC area; Redskins and Broncos don't normally play at the same time. Some years, like this year, I get lucky and a lot of the Broncos games get televised over here.

Comment

Santisi's, Buffal Wild Wings on occasion... you?
              Sometimes I go to BW3 for the games. Really like their Caribbean Jerk and Spicy Garlic wings.

Comment

It's weird that of all parts of the state, the NE corner is getting the Denver game. Would've thought the state in its entirety would get the Cards game.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
                  It's weird that of all parts of the state, the NE corner is getting the Denver game. Would've thought the state in its entirety would get the Cards game.
                  I believe they get feeds from Albuquerque, putting northeast Arizona in New Mexico TV territory. Strangely enough, my in-laws near Durango CO get local channels from Albuquerque via Directv.

Comment

Working...
                  X