Elway: Kelly is #2 for Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    All you have to do is look at Kelly taking the big hit on the 1 yard line to make an amazing throw. Of course I think it got called back but he got nailed. He knew he was going to get nailed and still made the throw.

I think that was his first welcome to the NFL hit as he did lay there for a bit after words.

No that play didn’t get called back. It had 15 yards tacked onto it cause Kelly wasn’t afraid to take the hit. He didn’t backpedal making the throw inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      No that play didn’t get called back. It had 15 yards tacked onto it cause Kelly wasn’t afraid to take the hit. He didn’t backpedal making the throw inaccurate.
      That's right . I was remembering the flags. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        Boom. Nailed it. Took the hit, but AGAIN, Kelly waited, allowing the play to develop before throwing an accurate pass for 15 yards and a 1st down plus a penalty for even more. If Semien is in there, he folds like a wet paper towel and it's a safety. Part of the reason I like Costello so much. Big, cannon, will stand in the pocket under pressure and throw over the middle for big gains, gets injured, no big deal, rubs some dirt on it and goes back out there and balls the F out.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          All you have to do is look at Kelly taking the big hit on the 1 yard line to make an amazing throw. Of course I think it got called back but he got nailed. He knew he was going to get nailed and still made the throw.

I think that was his first welcome to the NFL hit as he did lay there for a bit after words.
          He got jacked up on that slot release to Lindsay for the TD as well a few games ago... Kelly’s earned that job and has impressive skill set and grit to build upon...

It’s nice to be excited about a signal caller in Denver again... 😍

Comment

Working...
          X