No announcement yet.

Pre-Season GameDay Thread: Denver Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed the game . How did cravens look in his first game back ?

Comment

• Originally posted by OMAHA HA View Post
      Missed the game . How did cravens look in his first game back ?
      Heat seeking missile on a few plays. No wonder he has concussion issues. ARI did not have TEs like CHI and WASH had. Bummer he couldn't play in those games. I'm guessing showed coaches what they wanted to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        Jessie the body Ventura
        LAf said the same thing to the GF , had to mute it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacob2125 View Post
          Good god these guys are annoying to listen to.
          Wolfley's voice is awful and he is such a Cardinals homer. Plus he constantly talks about the FULLBACK.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
            Wolfley's voice is awful and he is such a Cardinals homer. Plus he constantly talks about the FULLBACK.
            He hd a full on boner for that long haired LB. thought he was gonna climax on that KR with an easy routine tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDmvp View Post
              LAf said the same thing to the GF , had to mute it.

I turned the bass down, it was like Charlie Browns teacher if she were a brute man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                He hd a full on boner for that long haired LB. thought he was gonna climax on that KR with an easy routine tackle.
                I listen to him on the everyday sports radio just to get a laugh. Every coaching staff for the Cards is the best! He loves FB's and ST's obviously since that is what he was good at. When he does play by play he loves to call out personnel by numbers and then explain it since 90 percent of the fans don't know what
                22 or 21 personnel is.

Comment

• Originally posted by OMAHA HA View Post
                  Missed the game . How did cravens look in his first game back ?
                  I was impressed by Cravens. He was all over the place. Once he locks onto his target there is no escape. There was a play where the receiver caught the ball on the sideline and Cravens and Yiadom were between him and the 1st down. Yiadom stopped to avoid the contact. Cravens flies past him and crashes into the receiver for a quick stop.

Comment

• Niiiiice. Thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                      I listen to him on the everyday sports radio just to get a laugh. Every coaching staff for the Cards is the best! He loves FB's and ST's obviously since that is what he was good at. When he does play by play he loves to call out personnel by numbers and then explain it since 90 percent of the fans don't know what
                      22 or 21 personnel is.
                      Yes I loved the part where he said " For many of these guys it's the first time they have played against a Full Back in their football careers .""

I was like WTF ?

Comment

• Gardeck the Barbarian. Dude is awesome tho. His combine was beastly. Dude did 31 reps.

Comment

• I had to record it and am watching it now. Is it worth my time to watch the entire game? I'm leaning towards "no."

Comment

• Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
                            I had to record it and am watching it now. Is it worth my time to watch the entire game? I'm leaning towards "no."
                            I watched the first half last night, powered through the third quarter today, and just couldn't do the fourth.

Comment

• I deleted it before you responded. Haha. Made it through the first quarter and said, "f this."

Comment

• Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
                                I deleted it before you responded. Haha. Made it through the first quarter and said, "f this."
                                I almost did the same last night.

Kelly had a decent 2nd quarter though, but honestly you didn't miss much.

Comment

Working...
                                X