Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis Doommervil retires

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    WOW... OMG that is hot..... he is gorgeous!!!!
    NTTAWWT

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
      Well that’s kind of dumb. He had three years of Shanny and he still **** the bed.

      FYI, he don’t care
      I don’t mean football development, he already had the tools for that.

      But then there's something we only recently began using called the "Human Resource Tactics" test, which gauges various aspects of a player's character makeup. Cutler's "Mental Quickness" score is off the charts. Two other numbers are not. His "Self Confidence" score is average. It should be higher than that. His "Focus and Social Maturity" score is worrisome.

      I think to myself, "This kid could be great. But we need to be careful with how we develop him."
      We all agreed that Cutler had first-round talent, but he needed some time to mature and learn behind an experienced veteran. The philosophy was no different than what Green Bay implemented just a year before with Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre. However long it took to bring out his best, we were willing to invest the necessary pick to develop our next franchise quarterback.
      https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ned-from-there

      Did we do that? No. We threw him into the fire during a playoff run. He wasn’t ready nor did he earn it. l also think canning Shanahan and bringing in McD set back his development quite a bit. While I think MCD is an excellent offensive mind, his leadership and social skills leave a lot to be desired. I think Cutler just did not care after the Denver fiasco, after that it was just about collecting paychecks.

      Comment


      • #48
        Good luck in retirement Robert Ayers!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 4HorSeimian View Post
          Good luck in retirement Robert Ayers!
          Bob Ayers was signed by the Lions and cut the next day. I wonder what the hell he did and the GM refuses to talk about it. I'm guessing he showed up pushing 320 or had a run in with someone.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by 24champ View Post
            I don’t mean football development, he already had the tools for that.





            https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ned-from-there

            Did we do that? No. We threw him into the fire during a playoff run. He wasn’t ready nor did he earn it. l also think canning Shanahan and bringing in McD set back his development quite a bit. While I think MCD is an excellent offensive mind, his leadership and social skills leave a lot to be desired. I think Cutler just did not care after the Denver fiasco, after that it was just about collecting paychecks.
            I think Cutler's millennial attitude was already out and well documented before MCD. The meeting with Elway at dinner, getting hammered the night before laying an egg against the Bills, the don't care treatment of fans. Now MCD didn't have the best social skills but he did hold people accountable and when he told Jay what he needed to work on, Jay pouted and wanted out of town because he thought he didn't need to. Turns out MCD was spot on about Cutler from day 1.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              I think Cutler's millennial attitude was already out and well documented before MCD. The meeting with Elway at dinner, getting hammered the night before laying an egg against the Bills. , the don't care treatment of fans. Now MCD didn't have the best social skills but he did hold people accountable and when he told Jay what he needed to work on, Jay pouted and wanted out of town because he thought he didn't need to. Turns out MCD was spot on about Cutler from day 1.
              The Bills game rumor was just that, a rumor. Cutler wasn’t bad at all in that game, one costly turnover and that was it.


              Cutler was spot on about McD, who clearly lacked management skills to run a club. Mike Nolan did a great job on D, and he got ran right out of town along with many other quality assistants.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                The Bills game rumor was just that, a rumor. Cutler wasn’t bad at all in that game, one costly turnover and that was it.


                Cutler was spot on about McD, who clearly lacked management skills to run a club. Mike Nolan did a great job on D, and he got ran right out of town along with many other quality assistants.
                MCD sucked and so did Cutler. They have the same personality and MCD did identify that Cutler was not a guy they could win with unless he got better. MCD got fired and Cutler never got any better. Cutler was just a modern version of the guy he was always compared to in George.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                  MCD sucked and so did Cutler. They have the same personality and MCD did identify that Cutler was not a guy they could win with unless he got better. MCD got fired and Cutler never got any better. Cutler was just a modern version of the guy he was always compared to in George.
                  Not even close to being compared to George.

                  That is just a lazy comparison, honestly.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                    Not even close to being compared to George.

                    That is just a lazy comparison, honestly.
                    It is spot on. Not sure how anyone coukd say otherwise. It was valid when he was a draft prospect and valid all the way to the end. Only difference is George didn't do a reality show.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                      It is spot on. Not sure how anyone coukd say otherwise. It was valid when he was a draft prospect and valid all the way to the end. Only difference is George didn't do a reality show.
                      What draft write up had him as Jeff George? Ted Sunquist said the exact opposite from the Broncos draft evaluation along with the Titans staff.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                        With the new helmet rules, would this be a penalty? It was last night on that Chad Kelly hit. I thought it was a clean hit on Kelly, but the defender did lead with his helmet (into Kelly's midsection).

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                          What draft write up had him as Jeff George? Ted Sunquist said the exact opposite from the Broncos draft evaluation along with the Titans staff.
                          Broncos didn't even talk to him. I may have been early on when the comparisons started but it was early on in his career. I get it you like the guy who is a bum of a QB. Good riddance by Denver.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                            Broncos didn't even talk to him. I may have been early on when the comparisons started but it was early on in his career. I get it you like the guy who is a bum of a QB. Good riddance by Denver.
                            Broncos didn’t need to talk to him, they had gotten his combine questionnaire and utilized scouting reports. Plus Dinger spoke to the Vanderbilt staff frequently.

                            I know you didn’t find any Jeff George draft comparisons, because there wasn’t any. As I said, it was a lazy comparison

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                              Broncos didn’t need to talk to him, they had gotten his combine questionnaire and utilized scouting reports. Plus Dinger spoke to the Vanderbilt staff frequently.

                              I know you didn’t find any Jeff George draft comparisons, because there wasn’t any. As I said, it was a lazy comparison
                              What is so lazy about it? Their careers were very similar. Denver changed their scouting after they found out he had a ****ty personality. Shanny never talked to the guy. I would like you to tell me why Jay George is a not a good description? It is spot on.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                He came back to Mile High and got roasted by Manning

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X