Elvis Doommervil retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis Doommervil retires

Love that guy, Top 5 sacks in Broncos history.

The infamous fax machine can rot in hell.

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
    Love that guy, Top 5 sacks in Broncos history.

The infamous fax machine can rot in hell.
    i thought he retired years ago.... that was a great pick, what 3rd round?

Comment

meh.. don't want to hear anything about this dude in the ring of fame. he was not special in broncos history.

Comment

He should be in the Ring of Fame. If for no other reason than that epic hit on Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
          meh.. don't want to hear anything about this dude in the ring of fame. he was not special in broncos history.
          well thanks to the broncos management they let john lynch in so now its a conversation for any really good Broncos player that retires

Comment

Amazing arm length. He was 5-10 or 5-11 and had the wing span of a 6-5 dude. A true knuckledragger.

Comment

How many players have had more than 15 sacks in a season more than once, I wonder?

Comment

He had a great career and made a boat load of money. Good for Doom for getting out before he is a vegetable.

Comment

hes married to a hot girl from my high school

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post

Impressive. Always liked Doom. That whole fax snafu pissed me off at the time. But looking back on it, if he hadn't done that, we would have never signed DeMarcus Ware. Not only did DeMarcus Ware help us to win a Super Bowl but they way he helped Von Miller take his career to the next level was invaluable.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

Impressive. Always liked Doom. That whole fax snafu pissed me off at the time. But looking back on it, if he hadn't done that, we would have never signed DeMarcus Ware. Not only did DeMarcus Ware help us to win a Super Bowl but they way he helped Von Miller take his career to the next level was invaluable.

Yeah thats her, very sweet girl too, good girl no trouble and has her head on straight, her older sister was awesome too but of course married an Australian guy and he stole her to the land down under.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        How many players have had more than 15 sacks in a season more than once, I wonder?
                        There are not that many but more than you would think. I would say somewhere around 20. Off the top of my head White, Simmons, Swilling, Gastineau, Manley, Thomas, Ware, Watt, Strahan, LT, Smith, Tippett, Doleman(maybe), Dent, Greene, Allen, Rice, Doom. There are probably more but I do know there is only one guy with 20 plus 2x. Ware almost did it but fell .5 sack short.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                          That's creepy sounding. Sounds like you are a kid in high school and he is married to your classmate.

Hey isn't there a game today?
                          Is preseason #4 too lame for a game-day thread?

Comment

So did they fax machine fiasco work out better for the broncos or not? Recall Doom was later in his career at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by uplink View Post
                              So did they fax machine fiasco work out better for the broncos or not? Recall Doom was later in his career at the time.
                              Broncos since they ended up getting Ware. I don't think they do if they signed him. It worked out for Doom too honestly.

Comment

Working...
                              X