Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ingame View Post
    Right, but only ten retired jerseys.
    Did Denver really retire Frank Tripucka's jersey? The guy had 24 TDs and 34 interceptions in his best season.
    Agreed it shouldn't be retired for Frank the tank. He was not a very good player. The whole retiring jerseys is antiquated and is just a teams personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
      Hey, we are all wrong from time to time.

No worries man

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
        My opinion of V-Tech education just took another hit!
        Well...I am about graduate with another Master's degree from CSU. So I guess it's a hit for them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
          Well...I am about graduate with another Master's degree from CSU. So I guess it's a hit for them too.
          Interesting....
          Was it the Master of Bation degree offered at CSU?

Also.... Can one test out?

(& congrats!)

Comment

Pacman wore #20 last night and not #24.

Comment

Originally posted by tonngo0 View Post
              Pacman wore #20 last night and not #24.
              He will switch to #24 come Sunday. Champ's number will be retired soon.
              Last edited by CEH; 08-31-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I am going to say something unpopular, Champ was never good enough to have his jersey retired here.
                That’s an incredibly dumb thing to say. The 2005 season was one of the greatest seasons a cornerback could have. He is easily one of the greatest Broncos in franchise history.

The fact that nobody has worn 24 since he left, tells me that they plan to retire that number. He’ll be in the ROF next season which should coincide with his HOF selection.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                  That’s an incredibly dumb thing to say. The 2005 season was one of the greatest seasons a cornerback could have. He is easily one of the greatest Broncos in franchise history.

The fact that nobody has worn 24 since he left, tells me that they plan to retire that number. He’ll be in the ROF next season which should coincide with his HOF selection.
                  Doubt they retire it. Cooling off period out of respect maybe. Don't think it's permanent.

Comment

Champ was really bad his last 4 years and we really needed him to

Comment

I am going to say something unpopular, Champ was never good enough to have his jersey retired here.
                      He was, but didn't win a title.

He was probably the most dominant player in Broncos history, in his prime, but at a position that only gets attention when things go ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                        Champ was really bad his last 4 years and we really needed him to
                        his last 4 years?!?!? huh?

http://www.nfl.com/player/champbailey/2499489/profile

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post

Garcia Bronco made more sense throwing out his computer down to his front lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                            Doubt they retire it. Cooling off period out of respect maybe. Don't think it's permanent.
                            He is going in the HOF as a Broncos player. You are high if you think they wouldn't retire #24. If they don't, it is to wait until Jones is retired, cut or in prison (not in that particular order).

Comment

Originally posted by MamaMia View Post
                              That Manning footnote just looks terrible.. yikes
                              Especially when you take a look at Frank Tripuka's stats.

I've never understood why he's considered noteworthy. He sucked, and his teams were legendary bad. Check it out:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...T/TripFr00.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X