Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF going on at the Broncos? Booker over Freeman(and he’s going to play on Thursday?)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Carter was a hit. But Thomas might contribute and Cravens is on the tail end of it. I can’t think of anyone else CBwise or safety?
    Brock and Harris missed time. I want to say Stewart too but that might have just been regular vet days off.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    I don't know, our safeties and corners seemed to be dropping like flies for awhile there. *Knocks on wood*

Carter was a hit. But Thomas might contribute and Cravens is on the tail end of it. I can’t think of anyone else CBwise or safety?

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    I don't know, our safeties and corners seemed to be dropping like flies for awhile there. *Knocks on wood*

It hasn't been that bad.

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Fair enough. I play percentages a lot and just like the 0% percent chance in that game as opposed to 1+% of injury.

I think I see Freeman as more valuable than some think. I wouldn’t play Hunt in that game 4 last year. Even though he was a mid round rookie with only 11 touches all preseason.

If the off chance Freeman get hurt in this game I will be unbearable. Broncos have been extremely lucky so far this preseason with minimal injuries.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    Deal. Although you’re too level headed to go bananas on here.
    I can try.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by bowtown View Post
    Do you also use that as a pickup line?

They don’t know it, but theyre just a number going up against the number of the girl on the other side of the bar.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    So if he doesn't get hurt, maybe I will be unbearable.

Deal?

Deal. Although you’re too level headed to go bananas on here.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    Fair enough. I play percentages a lot and just like the 0% percent chance in that game as opposed to 1+% of injury.

I think I see Freeman as more valuable than some think. I wouldn’t play Hunt in that game 4 last year. Even though he was a mid round rookie with only 11 touches all preseason.

If the off chance Freeman get hurt in this game I will be unbearable. Broncos have been extremely lucky so far this preseason with minimal injuries.
    So if he doesn't get hurt, maybe I will be unbearable.

Deal?

Leave a comment:

• bowtown
    replied

Do you also use that as a pickup line?

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    I don't really care if he plays or not.

He could also blow out a knee in practice. I don't think it's the smartest thing to do, but a few extra carries isn't a huge deal. They have a full contact practices from time to time, should everyone sit those out too?

It's football. Things happen. I doubt they are going to feed him the ball 30 times in preseason game 4. If that happens, then we will have something meaningful to b**** about.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied

He could also blow out a knee in practice. I don't think it's the smartest thing to do, but a few extra carries isn't a huge deal. They have a full contact practices from time to time, should everyone sit those out too?

It's football. Things happen. I doubt they are going to feed him the ball 30 times in preseason game 4. If that happens, then we will have something meaningful to b**** about.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Originally posted by delany View Post
    You have a lot of teams rethinking even Game 3 approaches like the Bears.

Just a matter of time until a 2 game PS and 18 game season.
    I thought that was a little weird. Are they giving thier starters 2 weeks off before the first real game, or do some of them play Thurs? It just seems like a long layoff before any real action, esp before the season.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied

It's football. Things happen. I doubt they are going to feed him the ball 30 times in preseason game 4. If that happens, then we will have something meaningful to bitch about.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by delany View Post
    You have a lot of teams rethinking even Game 3 approaches like the Bears.

Just a matter of time until a 2 game PS and 18 game season.
    Injuries are happening everywhere. Players don’t want to play in these games.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
    It solves lack of experience.

So you would’ve played Kareem Hunt in game 4 last preseason? Andy Reid was dumb to pass up rookie reps in game 4?

Hunt had 11 total rushes for that preseason.

Some players don’t need it. Nothing about Freeman in these 2 months say he needs more reps with bad players. IMO Freeman gets like 4-5 touches at the most in this game. What’s the point of that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X