Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF going on at the Broncos? Booker over Freeman(and he’s going to play on Thursday?)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post
    Do you also use that as a pickup line?

They don’t know it, but theyre just a number going up against the number of the girl on the other side of the bar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      Deal. Although you’re too level headed to go bananas on here.
      I can try.

Comment

Fair enough. I play percentages a lot and just like the 0% percent chance in that game as opposed to 1+% of injury.

I think I see Freeman as more valuable than some think. I wouldn’t play Hunt in that game 4 last year. Even though he was a mid round rookie with only 11 touches all preseason.

If the off chance Freeman get hurt in this game I will be unbearable. Broncos have been extremely lucky so far this preseason with minimal injuries.
        I don't know, our safeties and corners seemed to be dropping like flies for awhile there. *Knocks on wood*

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          I don't know, our safeties and corners seemed to be dropping like flies for awhile there. *Knocks on wood*

It hasn't been that bad.

Comment

Carter was a hit. But Thomas might contribute and Cravens is on the tail end of it. I can’t think of anyone else CBwise or safety?

Comment

Carter was a hit. But Thomas might contribute and Cravens is on the tail end of it. I can’t think of anyone else CBwise or safety?
              Brock and Harris missed time. I want to say Stewart too but that might have just been regular vet days off.

Comment

Brock and Harris missed time. I want to say Stewart too but that might have just been regular vet days off.

Nothing too crazy though.

This is some bad luck here.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...preseason-game

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange_pride77 View Post
                  Anyone here have an insight to share on this Radio move? Anyone else think Freeman should play Thursday @ the Cardinals?

Freeman averaging 5.6 ypc and straight beasting it.
                  Booker running like a blind man into his lineman for 3.6 ypc.

GTFO!
                  Relax. Booker will get the first carry of the game, stay in for pass pro on second Royce will come in and have 3xs more snaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                    I thought that was a little weird. Are they giving thier starters 2 weeks off before the first real game, or do some of them play Thurs? It just seems like a long layoff before any real action, esp before the season.
                    Going to be interesting. If the Bears come out flat against GB in game 1, Nagy will be second guessed. If it works for them, more dominos will follow next year.

Soon we will all have the opportunity to bitch about 18 game season records versus 16.

Comment

We've been ok so far honestly.

Parks looked bad, is ok. Bolles was carted off, is fine.

Cravens is back now. Jamal Carter is out for the year but Thomas is next in line.

Other teams have been hit worse/hard so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by delany View Post
                        You have a lot of teams rethinking even Game 3 approaches like the Bears.

Just a matter of time until a 2 game PS and 18 game season.
                        Rams havent played any starters in any preseason game.

The eventual 18 game season, 2 preseason games will suck once it happens though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                          Rams havent played any starters in any preseason game.

The eventual 18 game season, 2 preseason games will suck once it happens though.
                          Serious? That seems risky. I suppose if they don’t miss a beat early in the season, all is good and other teams may follow suit. But if they start out slow and sloppy, and lose games early that they shouldn’t, fingers will be pointed at the coach, and deservedly so.

Comment

• Donald didn’t take one rep in August last year, won defensive player of the year.

Comment

• Booker is fine. I think freeman should start, but booker isn’t as bad as you guys think. I expect a decent year from him. Flame away

Comment

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                                Do you also use that as a pickup line?
                                More importantly, does it work?

Comment

Working...
                                X