Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF going on at the Broncos? Booker over Freeman(and he’s going to play on Thursday?)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s just about getting a few more reps under his belt.
    I personally don’t see him playing a whole anyway.
    Of course the broncos are taking a huge gamble in the name of getting more reps.
    You don’t want the guy to get hurt in a meaningless game...
    I’d rather sit him if you asked me...

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
      He also got hurt, was slow, indecisive and etc.

Booker was selected to start, they had a 2nd round grade on him and felt he was perfect for the ZBS.

Booker's rookie year was also under Kubiak.

I don’t think it was due to a fumble. McKenzie had several and he was put out there every week.

They mis-evaluated Henderson IMO. Now there’s a few more horses in the stable so they may think he’s expendable.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
        It’s just about getting a few more reps under his belt.
        I personally don’t see him playing a whole anyway.
        Of course the broncos are taking a huge gamble in the name of getting more reps.
        You don’t want the guy to get hurt in a meaningless game...
        I’d rather sit him if you asked me...

Oh ****. Strafen is back and his first post that I see I totally agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          Didn’t bother CJ at all. He’s never been under 4 yards per. Good RBs overcome the deficiencies of the OL. There’s RBs across the league beasting behind horrendous OLs.
          "Offensive lines matter nothing to the running game! It's all the back!"

Ok dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            I just don’t want a Jason Sehorn scenario. If he comes out clean we good. If he comes out with a blown knee it’s problems.

Freeman will get the most carries each week. Especially once Booker sets up all those 3 and outs in the 1st quarters of sept games.
            The thing with injuries is 50/50 BS. If you play your starters in preseason and get injuries your stupid. If you don't play them and the team starts 0-4 your stupid for not getting ready for the season. Or if you don't play your RB and he pulls a hammy week one. The media will say this is why you play the preseason, to get ready for the grind.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
              Why not showcase Booker for a possible trade.
              That may very well the case; we don’t know right now.

Comment

Henderson looked great playing garbage time last preseason. He was not that special in season.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                  every rb on the roster was picked by Elway/Kubiak
                  ... booker was picked before VJ.

Most fans don’t know that VJ’s selling point is his ability to evaluate players.

Open your eyes and look at this draft class.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                    Henderson looked great playing garbage time last preseason. He was not that special in season.
                    Preseason garbage time is where many around here think there are "hidden gems" to be found.

Comment

Read somewhere that Henderson had trouble making weight last season hence his long benching.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                        He also got hurt, was slow, indecisive and etc.

Booker was selected to start, they had a 2nd round grade on him and felt he was perfect for the ZBS.

Booker's rookie year was also under Kubiak.
                        I forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                          Didn't he have a long TD against the Chiefs?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Didn't he have a long TD against the Chiefs?
                            On a screen pass, not a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              "Offensive lines matter nothing to the running game! It's all the back!"

Ok dude.

Where did I say that?

It’s cute you used quotes on a sentence I didn’t say.

How come CJ didnt suffer like Booker did? Surely it can’t be because CJ was good and Booker sucked behind the same OL. Always someone else’s fault is the excuse made by fans of all the ****ty players over these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                                Preseason garbage time is where many around here think there are "hidden gems" to be found.

A team who’s had SEVERAL late round UDFAs turn into gems.

Ya those are some stupid fans. Dumb to think it can happen each year.

I remember people blasting other fans who liked Harris before he was “found”. Was stupid to believe CJ could do anything!

Comment

Working...
                                X