Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF going on at the Broncos? Booker over Freeman(and he’s going to play on Thursday?)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Lots of misunderstanding in here.

Freeman is starting the 4th preseason game, not Booker. Booker is one of 22 players(VJ called them "the starters") not dressing for this game.

Freeman is clearly superior, what gives?
    Ah...well that's just ****ed. Same stupidity led us to Lynch and Osweiler on the roster while Sloter went to the Vikings. These guys are straight dumbasses.

Comment

Booker is another Elway/Kubiak draft pick being shoved down VJ’s throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
        Freeman is a higher draft pick than Booker, so not sure why you think that has any relevance?

Comment

Unbelievable. It’s almost like the Broncos are using additional information and rationale for what they do beyond just the stats from preseason games that we get to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            Lots of misunderstanding in here.

Freeman is starting the 4th preseason game, not Booker. Booker is one of 22 players(VJ called them "the starters") not dressing for this game.

Freeman is clearly superior, what gives?
            I'm still not even sure why Booker is on the frking team let alone our starter. I read an article today about how the Broncos are looking to trade Henderson who looked tons better than worthless Booker and Holland. I realize coaches are smarter than we the fans and we have no clue how to evaluate talent but good Lord this is like Lynch all over again...forcing guys to play who can't just sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
              Unbelievable. It’s almost like the Broncos are using additional information and rationale for what they do beyond just the stats from preseason games that we get to see.
              So put you down for Booker? There is no rationale for booker. He’s the one who needs more reps.

Fans got it right last preseason. It’s a good thing they dumped a young prospect with potential for a vet who did absolutely nothing at QB.. also ideal to keep a player with great cutting ability and some potential on the bench all year, for booker, assuring massive 3 and outs.

It’s a good idea to open Freeman up to injury with reps of bad players on the field,
              Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 08-27-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

You think the Booker hate comes just from preseason? Dude has been sucking ass for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                  Nah, it's video. Pictures aren't nearly this powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                    every rb on the roster was picked by Elway/Kubiak

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojef View Post
                      I'm still not even sure why Booker is on the frking team let alone our starter. I read an article today about how the Broncos are looking to trade Henderson who looked tons better than worthless Booker and Holland. I realize coaches are smarter than we the fans and we have no clue how to evaluate talent but good Lord this is like Lynch all over again...forcing guys to play who can't just sucks.
                      They really aren't. Most NFL coaches are morons who use rote approaches to everything.

Comment

Booker probably tests out better when they throw scenarios at him in practice. On the field Freeman is showing he is going to get a lot of touches this season.

Booker doesn't fumble and I haven't seen him miss a big block in preseason, but I didn't watch every snap. I think most of you sort of freak out with mass hysteria way too quickly.

You should have been around when Dan Reeves ran every first down play for 2.9 yrds with Winder. Freeman is going to get the ball 10-15 times a game starting out. IMO if he continues to outshine Booker, holds on to the football, and picks up the blitz he will start soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          Booker probably tests out better when they throw scenarios at him in practice. On the field Freeman is showing he is going to get a lot of touches this season.

Booker doesn't fumble and I haven't seen him miss a big block in preseason, but I didn't watch every snap. I think most of you sort of freak out with mass hysteria way too quickly.

You should have been around when Dan Reeves ran every first down play for 2.9 yrds with Winder. Freeman is going to get the ball 10-15 times a game starting out. IMO if he continues to outshine Booker, holds on to the football, and picks up the blitz he will start soon enough.

I just don’t want a Jason Sehorn scenario. If he comes out clean we good. If he comes out with a blown knee it’s problems.

Freeman will get the most carries each week. Especially once Booker sets up all those 3 and outs in the 1st quarters of sept games.

Comment

I remember being excited about Booker....then watched him fumble on his 1st NFL carry. Paving the way of 2 years where he’s only ran over 20 yards 1 time. One dam time. Sub 4 yards per is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              So put you down for Booker? There is no rationale for booker. He’s the one who needs more reps.

Fans got it right last preseason. It’s a good thing they dumped a young prospect with potential for a vet who did absolutely nothing at QB.. also ideal to keep a player with great cutting ability and some potential on the bench all year, for booker, assuring massive 3 and outs.

It’s a good idea to open Freeman up to injury with reps of bad players on the field,
                              My comment was less about what I think about Booker versus Freeman and more laughing at the people that try to connect imaginary dots in their head.

Ego! Alcohol! Elway is shoving Booker down VJs throat! Pictures!

That MUST be the answer because the stat sheet from preseason says something different and there appears to be no rationale from any lucid fans perspective.

Comment

My comment was less about what I think about Booker versus Freeman and more laughing at the people that try to connect imaginary dots in their head.

Ego! Alcohol! Elway is shoving Booker down VJs throat! Pictures!

That MUST be the answer because the stat sheet from preseason says something different and there appears to be no rationale from any lucid fans perspective.

Fair enough. But Its a fan message board. Fan message boards across the league are like this. It’s fanatical aint it!

Before message boards this angst was taken out on families of the fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X