Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF going on at the Broncos? Booker over Freeman(and he’s going to play on Thursday?)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yerner
    replied
    Originally posted by Action View Post
    Read somewhere that Henderson had trouble making weight last season hence his long benching.
    i hadn't heard that. interesting. he looks chubby now actually. bummer. I really like watching him run.

i'm gonna give booker a clean slate. he's run behind horrible lines and multiple coordinators. let's see if he can rebound his career.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    A team who’s had SEVERAL late round UDFAs turn into gems.

Ya those are some stupid fans. Dumb to think it can happen each year.

I remember people blasting other fans who liked Harris before he was “found”. Was stupid to believe CJ could do anything!
    All the points you've made to this point are either unjustified generalizations based on exceptional examples, or completely irrelevant comparisons.

- Running backs "across the league" don't need good offensive lines.

- The Broncos have had "several late round UDFA turn into gems" ergo fans fawning over garbage time stats = totally justified.

Utter nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange_pride77 View Post
    Anyone here have an insight to share on this Radio move? Anyone else think Freeman should play Thursday @ the Cardinals?

Freeman averaging 5.6 ypc and straight beasting it.
    Booker running like a blind man into his lineman for 3.6 ypc.

GTFO!
    Pass protection is just as important as running. I am guessing Booker starts until Freeman can pick up the blitzes. Nice overreaction though

Leave a comment:

• footstepsfrom#27
    replied
    Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
    Henderson looked great playing garbage time last preseason. He was not that special in season.
    Uh...he had 7 carries last year. What were you looking for from that?

Leave a comment:

• orange crusher
    replied
    Henderson looked great playing garbage time last preseason. He was not that special in season.
    Not that special in season because they had him inactivated almost every week. When he got his chance against KFC he looked much like he did in preseason.

Leave a comment:

• wolf754life
    replied
    Freeman has the rookie wall coming in week 13, that’s 1.5 college seasons, most rookies, especially rbs can’t handle the rigors out of the gate, they need Henderson this year, cutting him would be a significant self inflicted wound. The mix will be Choopy, it always is when you have two rookies and a first year guy in the mix.

The team is not a real contender, just accept the flaws from Horsefacer GMs roster constructing

9-7 ishfor a long time

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    Preseason garbage time is where many around here think there are "hidden gems" to be found.

A team who’s had SEVERAL late round UDFAs turn into gems.

Ya those are some stupid fans. Dumb to think it can happen each year.

I remember people blasting other fans who liked Harris before he was “found”. Was stupid to believe CJ could do anything!

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    "Offensive lines matter nothing to the running game! It's all the back!"

Ok dude.

Where did I say that?

It’s cute you used quotes on a sentence I didn’t say.

How come CJ didnt suffer like Booker did? Surely it can’t be because CJ was good and Booker sucked behind the same OL. Always someone else’s fault is the excuse made by fans of all the ****ty players over these years.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Didn't he have a long TD against the Chiefs?
    On a screen pass, not a run.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Didn't he have a long TD against the Chiefs?

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    He also got hurt, was slow, indecisive and etc.

Booker was selected to start, they had a 2nd round grade on him and felt he was perfect for the ZBS.

Booker's rookie year was also under Kubiak.
    I forgot about that.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Read somewhere that Henderson had trouble making weight last season hence his long benching.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Preseason garbage time is where many around here think there are "hidden gems" to be found.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
    every rb on the roster was picked by Elway/Kubiak
    ... booker was picked before VJ.

Most fans don’t know that VJ’s selling point is his ability to evaluate players.

Open your eyes and look at this draft class.

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X