Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF going on at the Broncos? Booker over Freeman(and he’s going to play on Thursday?)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF going on at the Broncos? Booker over Freeman(and he’s going to play on Thursday?)?

Anyone here have an insight to share on this Radio move? Anyone else think Freeman should play Thursday @ the Cardinals?

Freeman averaging 5.6 ypc and straight beasting it.
    Booker running like a blind man into his lineman for 3.6 ypc.

GTFO!

He has pictures. It's the only explanation.

Comment

Pretty much everyone here thinks Freeman is better than Booker, but for whatever reason they seem to love Booker. That said, if he was the clear #1 he wouldn't be playing at all Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
        He has pictures. It's the only explanation.
        Nah, it's video. Pictures aren't nearly this powerful.

Comment

About the hardest thing a rookie RB has to learn is pass protection. Freeman may be getting extra reps to help him learn. That is about the only reason I can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            Pretty much everyone here thinks Freeman is better than Booker, but for whatever reason they seem to love Booker. That said, if he was the clear #1 he wouldn't be playing at all Thursday.
            ^^^^ veteran honors. This hasn’t been decided or he wouldn’t be dressing.

Comment

Booker is useless. Has no ability to read a potential hole or juke.

Solution: Henderson and Holland should both make the final cut.

Cut dead weight. Elway, are you drinking heavily again?

This isn' t that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                Bingo. That’s why I’m not worried about it. Freeman will get his carries day 1, and eventually start. That should be obvious to anyone paying attention. Also, it’s very possible that Elway is showcasing Booker for a trade. Maybe, maybe not, but you never know.

Comment

booker must have been the product of VJs colorado shower with the two girls

Comment

A lot of folks are having knee jerk reactions over preseason games. I'll be pissed if Booker gets more carries when the season starts. But for preseason, who cares?

Comment

Given the fact that you rest starters during the 4th preseason game, Booker starting the 4th preseason game...is a good sign.

Comment

MELTDOWN!

It's beautiful!

Comment

Lots of misunderstanding in here.

Freeman is starting the 4th preseason game, not Booker. Booker is one of 22 players(VJ called them "the starters") not dressing for this game.

Freeman is clearly superior, what gives?

Comment

This really isn’t hard to figure out. The other backs are three rookies and a second year guy who has barely played. As much as people seem to ignore it, coaches league-wide talk about how crucial it is for backs to understand protections and what to do on plays when they don’t have the ball in their hands. Inexperienced backs usually struggle at this. So, as underwhelming as Booker truly is, as the only real vet on the roster he’s probably better in those other areas by default. I wouldn’t handwring over it; if Freeman is better with the ball in his hands he’ll get the most touches even if he isn’t the official starter.

Comment

OP I talked about it in this thread. To the dismay of a few who felt offended by my large whining about VJ.

It starts to get good around page 3

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131198

Comment

Working...
                              X