Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Fantasy Football Advice/Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2018 Fantasy Football Advice/Discussion

    Don't know if someone has started one yet, and I searched but didn't turn up anything, so here we go.

    In a 10 team ppr keeper league. My keepers are Kamara (at the cost of a 15th rounder) and Wentz (at the cost of an 8th rounder) and my team fell apart when Zeke got suspended last year, so I finished 9th in what was then a 12 team league, giving me the second pick in this year's draft.

    Bell and Gurley are the blue chips at the top of the draft, but I'm wondering if, with Kamara already in the stable, if it's worth going off script and grabbing Antonio Brown at 2 instead.

    We're also able to trade draft picks in our league, so I'd pondered trading Kamara for number 6 overall.

    Thoughts?

  • #2
    Sanders is gonna win me my league. Yahoo gave me a c+ for my draft for “reaching” for him in the 7th round.

    Lol idiots

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OABB View Post
      Sanders is gonna win me my league. Yahoo gave me a c+ for my draft for “reaching” for him in the 7th round.

      Lol idiots
      <3

      Comment


      • #4
        Keep Kamara and draft David Johnson at 2, it’s not out of the question he has 1000 yards through the air this upcoming season

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
          Keep Kamara and draft David Johnson at 2, it’s not out of the question he has 1000 yards through the air this upcoming season
          Johnson makes me so nervous with that situation in AZ.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
            <3
            Sorry TEKO. I just had to get that off my chest.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OABB View Post
              Sorry TEKO. I just had to get that off my chest.
              You're good. I'm hoping to get Sanders too, but it being a denver-based league with a bunch of Denver Stans involved, I think someone will reach for him before even I can reach for him.

              Comment

              Working...
              X