Eric "Flava Clown" Decker Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    I bet he goes into broadcasting or some kind of sports show ala Jason Sehorn.

He was a male model of some kind too remember?

Wife is country singer Jessie James Decker ... she's doing pretty well, I think her last album went to #1 on the country charts.

"Hey, can I ask you something? I guess .. I mean, to be honest, my wife makes more money that me too.
    But ... do you ever, do you find that emasculating? I mean, it IS kinda weird ... it is, isn't it?"

Comment

Decker was having a tough time in camp. Always loved his time in Denver. Good luck to him in the future. Too bad a F#cking idiot had to start this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
        Decker was having a tough time in camp. Always loved his time in Denver. Good luck to him in the future. Too bad a F#cking idiot had to start this thread.
        I'll forgive him for signing with the Patriots if he retires here.

Comment

Somewhere, Miss I is weeping.

Comment

In before SpongeBob

OP=Flava Clown

Comment

Originally posted by Jahtilla View Post
              In before SpongeBob

OP=Flava Clown

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                But ... do you ever, do you find that emasculating? I mean, it IS kinda weird ... it is, isn't it?"
                No. If you get to hook up with her and she's the bread winner, I'm totally ok with it. She divorces me, bam, alimony.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                  I'm glad he retired before Butthollcheck could cut him ....

He was slightly over-rated due to Manning of course. Manning - who literally made him a multi-millionaire in just one game at KC - late in 2013. Decker's numbers were shaping up kinda mediocre, just 3 TDs into December, then Manning thew him FOUR tds and 175 yds, and 4 or 5 more TDs the last 3 games. Giants signed him to a 5-year $36 million dollar deal that offseason.
                  Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
                    Jets.
                    That's a very important distinction, because the bad decision is more believable between the two franchises.

Comment

Good luck Eric. Thanks for all those Tds.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Mac View Post
                        I had no idea that 5,816 yards and 53 touchdowns was "underachieving" for a 3rd-round pick. Ask Elway about his 3rd-round picks. Speaking of retirement, I wish we could get rid of this wolfag4life b****.
                        Yup, seems all this guy does it complain. He's the life of every party.

Comment

In that case...I need to change my career to Flava Clown, he is doing quite well.

Comment

Working...
                          X