Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the Paxton Lynch speculation begin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
    Real Estate agents are a dying bread. I am going to sell my house next summer and am mostly sure I will do it myself. No way they are worth 6%.
    I am selling a lot of houses-But I am paying 4%. 1 to list 3 to the buyers agent.

Comment

Real Estate agents are a dying bread. I am going to sell my house next summer and am mostly sure I will do it myself. No way they are worth 6%.
      I’ve done this before but it’s difficult because most buyers are working with a realtor and they tend to avoid homes that aren’t listed by realtors. My buyer was looking at another house across on my street and requested to see mine. I ended up paying the buyers realtor 3%.

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post
        Still doesn't explain your animosity for her. The implications you made against a woman I'm assuming you know little about other than her name and photo, are the kind I generally reserve for people I have personally witnessed engaging in abhorrent behavior.
        Who is she? Your sister?

Comment

• Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
          all that information is almost guaranteed to be readily available on the internet anyway
          That’s exactly why you don’t help facilitate it further. Nobody needed to know she was a realtor or what company she worked for. It’s foolish in the extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
            That’s exactly why you don’t help facilitate it further. Nobody needed to know she was a realtor or what company she worked for. It’s foolish in the extreme.
            It’s a big nothing burger. Get off your high horse for once

Comment

Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
              I’ve done this before but it’s difficult because most buyers are working with a realtor and they tend to avoid homes that aren’t listed by realtors. My buyer was looking at another house across on my street and requested to see mine. I ended up paying the buyers realtor 3%.
              Yea...it's best to use a discount broker at least to get it on the MLS otherwise nobody knows it's out there.

Also, though I am ambivalent about real estate agents myself as I work with many, sometimes they do help in pricing it appropriately. FSBO's I see are generally priced way too high as people tend to always overvalue their own.

Comment

It’s a big nothing burger. Get off your high horse for once
                Is it? Tell that to people who have had their kids kidnapped because someone got their info off Facebook, or their wife raped or their house broken into. Anyone who deliberately posts their wife or GF's name and work telephone number on social media...ESPECIALLY someone who is high profile like an NFL player, is asking for trouble. Why would someone in his position even do that?

Does anyone seriously think he figured he could help her sell a few more houses because people associate her with him? To me it smacks of him trying to show her off. With all the incredible problems that have been in the news related to everything from stalkers to terrorism being channeled by way of these social media platforms, it's really hard to believe you don't grasp the risk involved and the stupidity of doing something like that.

Comment

Is it? Tell that to people who have had their kids kidnapped because someone got their info off Facebook, or their wife raped or their house broken into. Anyone who deliberately posts their wife or GF's name and work telephone number on social media...ESPECIALLY someone who is high profile like an NFL player, is asking for trouble. Why would someone in his position even do that?

Does anyone seriously think he figured he could help her sell a few more houses because people associate her with him? To me it smacks of him trying to show her off. With all the incredible problems that have been in the news related to everything from stalkers to terrorism being channeled by way of these social media platforms, it's really hard to believe you don't grasp the risk involved and the stupidity of doing something like that.
                  Where did he even do that? I’m not seeing anything on that link

Comment

Where did he even do that? I’m not seeing anything on that link
                    He posted a sign with her name and work number on it. That's how people found out who she was. Fans then found her pictures...which are also not exactly business-like in their appeal. Now her pix are on a Reddit subforum with Patriot fans talking about her.

Dumb.

Comment

He posted a sign with her name and work number on it. That's how people found out who she was. Fans then found her pictures...which are also not exactly business-like in their appeal. Now her pix are on a Reddit subforum with Patriot fans talking about her.

Dumb.
                      Ok fair enough, doxxing is usually not a good thing to do

Comment

Working...
                      X