Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the Paxton Lynch speculation begin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Paxton Lynch speculation begin...

https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/s...489284102?s=19

On mobile, can't embed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">👀 <a href="https://t.co/GZYPdfRF9q">https://t.co/GZYPdfRF9q</a></p>&mdash; MileHighReport (@MileHighReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/status/1033549659489284102?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

We can only hope, i'd hope it's a trade though, even if it wouldnt be much coming back.

Comment

Imagine how much this board might have discussed all the other positions on this team if it wasn't fascinated with the backup QB/#3 battle, a position that might not even see the field.

I'm trying to remember...has anyone on here started a thread about the new guys in the O-line? There are two new starters and I don't recall as single thread or even a post on how either one of them has done so far.

Comment

Name a worse first round pick, that we moved up to acquire?

Sell your house and hit the road... what a waste...

Comment

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
            Imagine how much this board might have discussed all the other positions on this team if it wasn't fascinated with the backup QB/#3 battle, a position that might not even see the field.

I'm trying to remember...has anyone on here started a thread about the new guys in the O-line? There are two new starters and I don't recall as single thread or even a post on how either one of them has done so far.

Who cares dip****.

Let people talk about what they WANT to talk about. Why don’t you go start an OL thread instead of whining about it?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
              Name a worse first round pick, that we moved up to acquire?
              I don't think they moved up for him, but Tommy Maddox might qualify.

Reeves had a 31 y/o Elway, and he drafted a 20-year-old QB and ignored real needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                Who cares dip****.

Let people talk about what they WANT to talk about. Why don’t you go start an OL thread instead of whining about it?
                Why don't you kiss my ass?

Comment

Probably because Lynch on the roster hurts the chance a key player makes it instead.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                    Probably because Lynch on the roster hurts the chance a key player makes it instead.
                    A key player? You mean like the guy who would be the 53rd guy on the roster instead?

I doubt that matters, but if it does, the team is going nowhere anyway.

My guess is Lynch will get cut, but I could care less either way.

Comment

There are two new starters and I don't recall as single thread or even a post on how either one of them has done so far.
                      Lol, there were plenty of people talking about Veldheer and McGovern in the game day thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        Who cares dip****.

Remember the Memphis Belle thread? Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                          Lol, there were plenty of people talking about Veldheer and McGovern in the game day thread.
                          Yeah? So they waited 3 games in to address the critical positional problems from last year?

That kind of makes my point don't you think?

I'm a lot more interested in players who are actually going to see the field for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Remember the Memphis Belle thread? Good times.
                            I remember a bunch of people...I think you were one...turning on me and laughing hysterically for me suggesting no QB we could draft in the first round was worth taking, including Lynch. I suggested we take a project in the 6th round...one who actually made the Seahawks roster as a UDFA #2 to Wilson.

I was right.

But focus on a nickname if that floats your boat.

Comment

Yeah? So they waited 3 games in to address the critical positional problems from last year?

That kind of makes my point don't you think?
                              Uh, no. I've seen people on this board and elsewhere (considering I deal with the Broncos and getting content on the team published out every day) talking about Veldheer and McGovern and how they have helped solidify the offensive line. Their play has been a bright spot over the course of the offseason. A lot of people are cognizant of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X