Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Moffit quits the team

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=207...w.yahoo.com%2F

Wish he could have made it through the season, and his timing with the Coach Fox heart issue is terrible.

That being said, best of luck to him in the future -- he seems like a very intelligent and thoughtful young man who is choosing quality of life over quantity of cash.

Comment

I hope this isn't because Kuper was bullying him.

Comment

Contrary to popular belief it takes guts to make that decision.

Comment

I guess that changes that FA resigning list...

Comment

Think it would've been best if he finished out the season, then take a long few months to think it over, and make sure he's making the right decision. Never want to make a rush decidion in this sort of situation and with all the money he'll be giving up.

Comment

Comment

300k just to ride the bench for the remainder of the year.

What an idiot.

Comment

Walton problem solved.

Comment

what would have happen financially to him if they cut him to make room for Walton

Comment

This is the dude who got busted for pissing in a parking lot (uromysitisis!) and also was seen picking his knows and eating his nose goblins, right?

I think that pretty much explains his financial decision to pass up on 300 grand to ride the bench.
                      Last edited by mennonite; 11-06-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I bet he sucks against the fun anyhow.

Comment

Not a loss. He wasn't playing and was em emergency depth.
                          Now we'll get to see how Walton comes back. Still want to see a C or G in the top 3 rounds next year.

Comment

His contributions to the team will be missed greatly ....

Comment

best wishes to him, but as others have said, I'm not sure why he doesn't just finish out the season and then call it over. This oline has had a lot of injuries so it's not unpossible that he would get some playing time.

Comment

Working...
                              X