Dymonte Thomas can cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ILB is a bigger concern to me than CB.

Brock, Roby, Harris is at least serviceable, the ILB's are just bad. If worse comes to worse, might have to use Cravens in a Buccanon role on defense.

Comment

Anyone getting the feeling Cravens just came back for some more cash and had no intention of playing? If Dymonte gets cut and Cravens makes the team after doing nothing... not gonna be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLegendReturns View Post
        Anyone getting the feeling Cravens just came back for some more cash and had no intention of playing? If Dymonte gets cut and Cravens makes the team after doing nothing... not gonna be happy.
        Cravens is a strange cat, but I think he truly felt a disconnect in Washington and wanted a fresh start.
        The Broncos must feel pretty good about him to not only trade for him but to also not knock him publicly for missing games.

The Broncos went into this with eyes wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLegendReturns View Post
          Cravens got cleared to practice/play yesterday, actually.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DenverBronc..._get_back_out/

Comment

I don't think the Broncos can realistically cut Thomas at this juncture. Parks has a knee injury, Cravens was just cleared from his and they were reportedly planning to keep 5 safeties with Carter and Thomas just replaces Carter.

Comment

Did Thomas need surgery on his retina in the end?
              Not an ophthalmologist but guessing that would need significant time to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by jutang View Post
                Did Thomas need surgery on his retina in the end?
                Not an ophthalmologist but guessing that would need significant time to heal.

Shamarko Thomas had the eye injury. Not sure what his update is

Comment

He made some nice plays the other night and that is what we need in a safety. I like the way he is physically built but don't know much about him beyond those couple flash plays he made the other night. I would honestly prefer to see Thomas make the roster over Cravens though based on what I have seen. Cravens has never shown to be a good NFL player, he has suspect character, and really hasn't earned a roster spot here, the man is all hype and he better produce when he sees the field.

Comment

I liked what I have seen from Big Hurt Jr.

Comment

He will be cut and picked up by the Vikings.

In 2023 the Vikings will win a SB with Sgt. Sloter taking them down the field for the go ahead TD. Thomas will have a SB pick, icing the game.

Bronco fans across the world will cry, hard.

Lock it up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4HorSeimian View Post
                        He will be cut and picked up by the Vikings.

In 2023 the Vikings will win a SB with Sgt. Sloter taking them down the field for the go ahead TD. Thomas will have a SB pick, icing the game.

Bronco fans across the world will cry, hard.

Lock it up.

You’d think Vikings would’ve snatched him up last preseason when he did this.

“Given their struggles against the tight end, the Broncos could use Thomas and his range. Undrafted out of Michigan last year, Thomas flashed his presence as a rookie during the Broncos’ fourth preseason game against Arizona when he picked off a Trevor Knight pass and returned it 58 yards for a touchdown.”

“So swift was Thomas’ return going one way, it appeared the other 21 players on the field were standing still looking the other. Credit his days as a high school running back for his return.”

He’s paid his dues on the PS last year. It’s time to roster him specifically for TEs. Would be a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

“Given their struggles against the tight end, the Broncos could use Thomas and his range. Undrafted out of Michigan last year, Thomas flashed his presence as a rookie during the Broncos’ fourth preseason game against Arizona when he picked off a Trevor Knight pass and returned it 58 yards for a touchdown.”

“So swift was Thomas’ return going one way, it appeared the other 21 players on the field were standing still looking the other. Credit his days as a high school running back for his return.”

He’s paid his dues on the PS last year. It’s time to roster him specifically for TEs. Would be a weapon.
                          Nice find. We will cut this guy and keep Booker. A Radio Special.

"Mr. Elway, I'd like to keep Devontae Booker."

"Why Ra-Vance?"

"So when he scores a touch down I can scream, 'Book it!!!' into the headset"

Comment

some people think his dad was a pretty good baseball player.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Considering Parks health and Su'a's situation, would think Thomas makes it.

Denver usually keeps 5 safeties, if Thomas flashes again, gotta think he makes the team.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                                some people think his dad was a pretty good baseball player.
                                It took me awhile to get the joke. I forgot his Dad's name is Frank.

Comment

Working...
                                X