Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dymonte Thomas can cover?

Ole Frank Thomas’s kid showing more than Cravens

He’s got some closing speed and good instincts.

He was a good player at Michigan. Slot corner, single-high safety and also good on special teams. With Carter out for the year, he is going to have a good shot at getting that fifth safety spot. He had a very good game tonight and was money on those two third down stops short of the sticks.

With Carter, Thomas and Marshall -- the Broncos have got some very talented UDFA safeties the past two drafts.

Comment

Thomas got stuck behind a lot of other DB's at Michigan. He's a talented guy and if given the time to develop, he will be a player for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
        He was a good player at Michigan. Slot corner, single-high safety and also good on special teams. With Carter out for the year, he is going to have a good shot at getting that fifth safety spot. He had a very good game tonight and was money on those two third down stops short of the sticks.

With Carter, Thomas and Marshall -- the Broncos have got some very talented UDFA safeties the past two drafts.

Ya those were head turning plays for me from the kid. I’m glad he’s making most of his oppportinity. With carter out we get to see him do his thing.

I hope he makes the team. Cravens hasn’t done anything and we need that stopper on those kind of downs. That was a huge part of the game those stops.

Comment

He played pretty well tonight, still think Su'a is a lock but Thomas helped himself today.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
            He played pretty well tonight, still think Su'a is a lock but Thomas helped himself today.
            Simmons, Stewart, Cravens, Parks and Thomas.

Comment

I’m good with that line up.

Comment

If only the CB room was as deep and versatile, sad face.

Comment

It's the biggest question mark facing the team right now. Yiadom and Langley did not look good tonight and I'm not overly confident about Brock being the #3 guy. If anyone gets hurt, you can't expect one of those three to be able to play #2. If Elway were to make any move, trading for a corner worth a salt might be a good idea. It has me worried, even with our great pass rush.

Comment

What sucks about the cuts they have to wait till a week or so before week 1 for a player to bring in.

CBs are valuable but there will be a few cut that are just plain better than the back end of what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      What sucks about the cuts they have to wait till a week or so before week 1 for a player to bring in.

CBs are valuable but there will be a few cut that are just plain better than the back end of what we have.
                      Breeland and Webster are still out there, supposedly Webster wants to come back.

Breeland im not sure why he's unsigned still, he's gonna have to settle for a 1-yr deal.

Comment

It's the biggest question mark facing the team right now. Yiadom and Langley did not look good tonight and I'm not overly confident about Brock being the #3 guy. If anyone gets hurt, you can't expect one of those three to be able to play #2. If Elway were to make any move, trading for a corner worth a salt might be a good idea. It has me worried, even with our great pass rush.
                        I'd trade Ray for a CB if we could but who needs him and has an abdundance of CB's?

Rams, Bears ring a bell, maybe a couple others.

I think Brock is ok as the #3 but not comfy with him starting. I'd cut Langley, stash him on the PS and get another CB, make Yiadom the #5.

Comment

i dont know how cravens is a lock. he hasnt played in game in a year and a half and was only ok his first year. maybe ir his soft ass but dymonte should be ahead of him by a mile.

Comment

Well they traded for him, and cutting him without even seeing him play seems pretty stupid to me.

And he'd under contract dirt cheap for 3 years. But hey thats just be being logical instead of over-reacting.

Comment

Well they traded for him, and cutting him without even seeing him play seems pretty stupid to me.

And he'd under contract dirt cheap for 3 years. But hey thats just be being logical instead of over-reacting.
                              I mean it's hardly illogical to think he's never going to contribute in a meaningful way. The Redskins let him go for peanuts for a reason, and he hasn't done anything all camp.

Comment

Working...
                              X