I'M BA'AACK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M BA'AACK!!!

Another season to talk about your horrible team that will go back to its usual form of sucking ass!!! Yea... We went through a CRAP LOAD of horrible years, and every damn one of them I was still here talking ****!!!!

And, like every year: We, the Oakland Raiders (the Greatest Team in our beautiful Country) will SWEEP your crappy team and go on to win the Superbowl!!!

See you next year

Comment

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post
      ... Yea... We went through a CRAP LOAD of horrible years, ...

/ end of thread

Comment

usual form

Comment

Have you switched to Vegas gear yet? There are prerequisites to trash talk.

Comment

Another season to talk about your horrible team that will go back to its usual form of sucking ass!!! Yea... We went through a CRAP LOAD of horrible years, and every damn one of them I was still here talking ****!!!!

And, like every year: We, the Oakland Raiders (the team only felons and ex cons like) will SWEEP your crappy team and go on to win the Superbowl!!!
            Fyp

Comment

And, like every year: We, the Oakland Raiders (the Greatest Team in our beautiful Country) will SWEEP your crappy team and go on to win the Superbowl!!!

Comment

Oakland Raiders? I'm sorry, I think you may be confused. You currently have the Vegas Raiders slumming in your stadium until they finish building their new home.

Comment

Hi.

You guys & gals (& things? it is Cali after all...) should try to be more scary next time.

Comment

Welcome back.

Who are you again?

Comment

Ive lurked/posted here every day practically since 2005 and i dont recall ever seeing your name.. so..

Comment

I hate the Raiders, and it's been awesome to watch them be the bottom feeders of the league for over 15 years. Really thinking about it, outside of the Gruden era, they haven't been relevant since the mid '80s.

Comment

Heard Ratturd Nation won comedy club of the year again.....congrats.

Did want to share a little good news with you.

I was at my friends sons groom honoring and one of the boys there was decked out in silver and black. Raider Nation billboard. He was mid forties.

It came time for the men to share marital advice with the young man.

Each man took a turn.

When it came to the turn of the Raider fan, he raised a closed fist in the air and shared these exact words:

"Throw away all your white underwear. You're welcome bro."

Be proud.

Comment

My marriage advice for a newlywed is this.

"A women is like a hardwood floor. Lay them right the first time, and you can walk all over them for the next 20 years."

Comment

Lloyd can't afford Mack and are forced to trade him.

Comment

Working...
                              X