Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walton Back

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walton Back

    So, JD Walton is back on the active roster and John Moffitt has left the team as he is dissatisfied with his lack of playing time.

  • #2
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...94#post3961294

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, bye.

      Comment


      • #4
        Moffitt was not going to be playing anyway.

        Comment


        • #5
          A roster change can have it's own thread.

          Comment


          • #6
            Can JD Walton play guard? or does he only back up Center?

            If he can play both positions, he would make a better back up than Moffitt anyway.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
              Can JD Walton play guard? or does he only back up Center?

              If he can play both positions, he would make a better back up than Moffitt anyway.
              According "It's all over fat man", Walton has only been a center and hasn't done anything at guard.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                Can JD Walton play guard? or does he only back up Center?
                He can barely play center.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                  According "It's all over fat man", Walton has only been a center and hasn't done anything at guard.
                  Effectively, if ManRam is injured, Walton is a guard. Walton moves in at center and ManRam moves back to guard. If a guard is injured, the same result.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fdf View Post
                    Effectively, if ManRam is injured, Walton is a guard. Walton moves in at center and ManRam moves back to guard. If a guard is injured, the same result.
                    ? If ManRam is hurt why would he then start at Guard?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Walton has not shown very much, other than he's made of glass.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        why would a backup offensive lineman expect to get playing time?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fdf View Post
                          Effectively, if ManRam is injured, Walton is a guard. Walton moves in at center and ManRam moves back to guard. If a guard is injured, the same result.
                          .
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mogulseeker; 11-05-2013, 05:13 PM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X