Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sloter vs Kelly, who would you take right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloter vs Kelly, who would you take right now?

I'm having a hard time making this choice.

I'm going Kelly though.
    Sloter
    11.76%
    Kelly
    88.24%

I only listened to a bit of the 2nd half, but Sloter for me. I teach at UNC though.

Comment

Originally posted by steeledude View Post
      I only listened to a bit of the 2nd half, but Sloter for me. I teach at UNC though.
      He has a cool story, that's for sure. I'm pulling for the guy.

Comment

I like the tenacity Kelly brings to the field he reminds me of Jake Plummer.

Comment

Both should be Broncos, but i like Kelly more, QB's with a gunslinger mentality and dont care about picks are ones i like.

Comment

Sloter’s smarts clinch it for me. Both have the potential to be really good though. Sloter and Kelly should be duking it out for the Broncos starter job right now in my opinion.

Comment

We should have kept them both.

Comment

Well one QB is still on the team for now, so we gotta go with him.

But I’d take both.

Keenum Sloter Kelly looks a lot better than Keenum Lynch Kelly.

Comment

Why is Kelly in this coversation? The poll should be Sloter vs Lynch, with a heavy lean to Sloter.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                    We should have kept them both.
                    Obviously. The Vikings had no qualms keeping a QB they didn't draft on their roster because he could play. Elway seems more interested in spit shining his turd picks. That was one of the worst things about Shanahan. Don't try and make yourself right.

Comment

My gut feeling is Kelly has a higher ceiling, and has a pro football pedigree in the family. Sucks we kept that piece of garbage Lynch, he sucks so bad and it was 150% obvious 12 months ago...

Comment

After last night game, I like Swag more if both were still on the team.

Comment

dont think either is ever going to play significant starter games. so who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                            dont think either is ever going to play significant starter games. so who cares?
                            Both have looked as good as the best of this year's 1st round picks, so this is a dumb take.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Well one QB is still on the team for now, so we gotta go with him.

But I’d take both.

Keenum Sloter Kelly looks a lot better than Keenum Lynch Kelly.
                              This...chose Kelly cause he is a Bronco. Definitely would take Sloter. And take Kelly and Sloter over Lynch.

Comment

Working...
                              X