X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by mennonite View Post
    The players parents and maybe a few of the guys installing tarps when they were on a smoke break.
    Well played.

Rev's from Jville though, isn't he?

Leave a comment:

• mennonite
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Who watched Jacksonville a lot under JDR?

The players parents and maybe a few of the guys installing tarps when they were on a smoke break.

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Who watched Jacksonville a lot under JDR? How aggressive on 4th down is he or does he pretty much punt regardless?
    I'm sure you can expect a very similar mindset to John Fox when it comes to 4th down.

Going for it makes sense when you are in plus territory with a manageable distance. It would be nice to see them be more consistent in that approach.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Who watched Jacksonville a lot under JDR? How aggressive on 4th down is he or does he pretty much punt regardless?

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by baja View Post
    Anyone watching The Blacklist, it's pretty darn good.
    I am and it is good. BUT hopefully JDR is a good coach.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Anyone watching The Blacklist, it's pretty darn good.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    I've seen both series. Actually started watching breaking bad when the first episode came out. They had loooooong waits in between seasons. So I had to wait like over a year in between and it was brutal waiting. Have to say both are the best I've ever seen, but if I went with one it's BB. Characters just amaze.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    Thanks baja, that will be perfect for those days at work where I don't want to actually work.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabb View Post
    May as well keep it rolling with derailment. My buddy has hassled me for years because I haven't seen a single episode of The Wire. He happens to live in Baltimore, but has been telling me it's the best series he's seen.

I may have to budge...if Netflix streamed it, I would have watched already.
    If you don't mind watching it on your computer all 5 seasons are here for free;

http://www.tvids.net/watch108/The-Wi...-01-The-Target

Leave a comment:

• delany
    replied
    Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
    Best wishes to the 15th head coach in Denver Broncos history -- you have the keys to the Ferrari now, just be sure to give it back to Foxy in good shape.

1. Frank Filchock (1960-1961): 7-20-1
    2. Jack Faulkner (1962-1964): 9-22-1
    3. Mac Speedie (1964-1966): 6-19-1
    4. Ray Malavasie (1966): 4-8
    5. Lou Saban (1967-1971): 20-42-3
    6. Jerry Smith (1971): 2-3
    7. John Ralson (1972-1976): 34-33-3
    8. Red Miller (1977-1980): 40-22
    9. Dan Reeves (1981-1992): 110-73-1
    10. Wade Phillips (1993-1994): 16-16
    11. Mike Shanahan (1995-2008): 138-86
    12. Josh McDaniels (2009-2010): 11-17
    13. Eric Studesville (2010): 1-3
    14. John Fox (2011-present): 21-11
    15. Jack Del Rio (2013): 0-0
    John Fox is 5th on the All Time Broncos HC Win List.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
    Not to derail, but The Wire was better. Not by a lot, and it was a different type of show (more Dickensian, whereas BB was more of a Shakespearean tragedy), but I've got The Wire out front.
    May as well keep it rolling with derailment. My buddy has hassled me for years because I haven't seen a single episode of The Wire. He happens to live in Baltimore, but has been telling me it's the best series he's seen.

I may have to budge...if Netflix streamed it, I would have watched already.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    I am too. Or I should say that I was. I just don't see how they beat us with Woody and Von both on the field. Woody takes care of their screen game. Von keeps them from completing anything deep by getting to Phyllis. If we tackle well, we win.

I also don't think they have the horses on D to slow down our offense.

If the team was looking past them, that would be a problem. I think with the Foxy news, they'll be focused and intense for the Chargers.

I'm far more worried about the Chiefs. The way they've gotten lucky has been uncanny.
    Oh I agree on paper we should kill them that's why it's called a trap game. I am concerned the Broncos are looking ahead to the chiefs as you are.

Leave a comment:

• TheElusiveKyleOrton
    replied
    Thanks

Go Broncos !!

I am concerned about the SD game. Classic trap game. Disruption in coaching to deal with and huge game looming next week....
    I am too. Or I should say that I was. I just don't see how they beat us with Woody and Von both on the field. Woody takes care of their screen game. Von keeps them from completing anything deep by getting to Phyllis. If we tackle well, we win.

I also don't think they have the horses on D to slow down our offense.

If the team was looking past them, that would be a problem. I think with the Foxy news, they'll be focused and intense for the Chargers.

I'm far more worried about the Chiefs. The way they've gotten lucky has been uncanny.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    The Wire is sort of set up for the marathon. The continuity from episode to episode is brilliant, and the seasons each focus on a different part of the problem, all while introducing and developing a MASSIVE cast of characters.

Okay, sorry. Enough derail.

So, JDR huh? That's cool. Well, see ya later!
    Thanks

Go Broncos !!

I am concerned about the SD game. Classic trap game. Disruption in coaching to deal with and huge game looming next week....

Leave a comment:

• TheElusiveKyleOrton
    replied
    Wow OK good enough, I'm gonna get it. I really like marathon watching of a great series.
    The Wire is sort of set up for the marathon. The continuity from episode to episode is brilliant, and the seasons each focus on a different part of the problem, all while introducing and developing a MASSIVE cast of characters.

Okay, sorry. Enough derail.

So, JDR huh? That's cool. Well, see ya later!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X