Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First training camp depth chart of 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post


    I hope Butt will be a factor, not a "huge part of the offense". He's basically a rookie coming off a knee injury. I'd like to see him be a reliable 3rd or 4th option in the passing game his first year in the league. There seems to be a general assumption that he's going to be great. Maybe...but nobody knows yet.


    If he’s in there in redzones along with DT and Sutton on the field, that’s a healthy set to reach the endzone.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      If he’s in there in redzones along with DT and Sutton on the field, that’s a healthy set to reach the endzone.
      And if any of the RBs show any kind of aptitude towards catching the ball, watch out.

      If they can turn red zone opportunities into TDs, then unleash the past rush, this team could be very, very good.

      Unless VJ mucks it all up. That's my biggest concerns going into the season personally.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        If he’s in there in redzones along with DT and Sutton on the field, that’s a healthy set to reach the endzone.
        I've said this before, and I'm hoping I'm wrong...but I'm a Michigan fan, and he didn't seem that special to me when I saw him play in college. In 43 games he had 11 TDs. He seems like a serviceable TE with average speed who can be a factor in an NFL offense. I wasn't that excited about him.

        That said, almost anything might be an improvement at that spot.

        Comment


        • #34
          The only reason I think it will be Butt is because his pedigree is higher than they other TE's.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
            I've said this before, and I'm hoping I'm wrong...but I'm a Michigan fan, and he didn't seem that special to me when I saw him play in college. In 43 games he had 11 TDs. He seems like a serviceable TE with average speed who can be a factor in an NFL offense. I wasn't that excited about him.

            That said, almost anything might be an improvement at that spot.
            We get it that you wouldn't be excited about a Caucasian TE.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              We get it that you wouldn't be excited about a Caucasian TE.
              Idiot.

              Comment


              • #37
                people crying about the depth chart before 1st preseason game are funny

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  people crying about the depth chart before 1st preseason game are funny
                  Teams troll with them too on players they want to trade or guys they are trying to hide. I feel like Denver is going to try and hide Holland on the PS and they have him buried deep.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    If there's one thing we can all be sure of is that whatever the very first depth chart put out in training camp is, is what it will remain as for the rest of the season. Let's definitely all get super bent out of shape about this.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      People that answer a question with a question have no answer.


                      Broncos players(Davis) must be stupid to think Butt has progressed at all.

                      https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...sible-sleeper/
                      What's up with Fumaglli?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                        What's up with Fumaglli?
                        groin injury

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
                          groin injury
                          Fuuuuuuuuudge.
                          So sick of seeing IRman on the depth chart.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            this team is 9-7, with a couple big breaks 11-5, worst case is 7-9. Elway had a good offseason

                            but cutting Talib will be the bane of this season. Roc Cartwright style against good qbs

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                              this team is 9-7, with a couple big breaks 11-5, worst case is 7-9. Elway had a good offseason

                              but cutting Talib will be the bane of this season. Roc Cartwright style against good qbs
                              Hopefully whatever the record is, it will lead to the firing of this terrible coaching staff and we can finally look forward to moving on to better things in the future.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                - David Williams over Lindsay was interesting.
                                - Chubb starting is good.
                                - Heaurman starting is only thing i didnt like.
                                - And Holland is very low on the depth chart but OLB's cant hit the QB's, so.
                                - And Cravens is all but a lock to make it, he hasnt practiced in camp and is already the backup at S.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X