First training camp depth chart of 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post

I hope Butt will be a factor, not a "huge part of the offense". He's basically a rookie coming off a knee injury. I'd like to see him be a reliable 3rd or 4th option in the passing game his first year in the league. There seems to be a general assumption that he's going to be great. Maybe...but nobody knows yet.

If he’s in there in redzones along with DT and Sutton on the field, that’s a healthy set to reach the endzone.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      If he’s in there in redzones along with DT and Sutton on the field, that’s a healthy set to reach the endzone.
      And if any of the RBs show any kind of aptitude towards catching the ball, watch out.

If they can turn red zone opportunities into TDs, then unleash the past rush, this team could be very, very good.

Unless VJ mucks it all up. That's my biggest concerns going into the season personally.

Comment

I've said this before, and I'm hoping I'm wrong...but I'm a Michigan fan, and he didn't seem that special to me when I saw him play in college. In 43 games he had 11 TDs. He seems like a serviceable TE with average speed who can be a factor in an NFL offense. I wasn't that excited about him.

That said, almost anything might be an improvement at that spot.

Comment

The only reason I think it will be Butt is because his pedigree is higher than they other TE's.

Comment

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
            I've said this before, and I'm hoping I'm wrong...but I'm a Michigan fan, and he didn't seem that special to me when I saw him play in college. In 43 games he had 11 TDs. He seems like a serviceable TE with average speed who can be a factor in an NFL offense. I wasn't that excited about him.

That said, almost anything might be an improvement at that spot.
            We get it that you wouldn't be excited about a Caucasian TE.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              We get it that you wouldn't be excited about a Caucasian TE.
              Idiot.

Comment

people crying about the depth chart before 1st preseason game are funny

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  people crying about the depth chart before 1st preseason game are funny
                  Teams troll with them too on players they want to trade or guys they are trying to hide. I feel like Denver is going to try and hide Holland on the PS and they have him buried deep.

Comment

If there's one thing we can all be sure of is that whatever the very first depth chart put out in training camp is, is what it will remain as for the rest of the season. Let's definitely all get super bent out of shape about this.

Comment

People that answer a question with a question have no answer.

Broncos players(Davis) must be stupid to think Butt has progressed at all.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...sible-sleeper/
                      What's up with Fumaglli?

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                        What's up with Fumaglli?
                        groin injury

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
                          groin injury
                          Fuuuuuuuuudge.
                          So sick of seeing IRman on the depth chart.

Comment

this team is 9-7, with a couple big breaks 11-5, worst case is 7-9. Elway had a good offseason

but cutting Talib will be the bane of this season. Roc Cartwright style against good qbs

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                              this team is 9-7, with a couple big breaks 11-5, worst case is 7-9. Elway had a good offseason

but cutting Talib will be the bane of this season. Roc Cartwright style against good qbs
                              Hopefully whatever the record is, it will lead to the firing of this terrible coaching staff and we can finally look forward to moving on to better things in the future.

Comment

- David Williams over Lindsay was interesting.
                                - Chubb starting is good.
                                - Heaurman starting is only thing i didnt like.
                                - And Holland is very low on the depth chart but OLB's cant hit the QB's, so.
                                - And Cravens is all but a lock to make it, he hasnt practiced in camp and is already the backup at S.

Comment

Working...
                                X