Thank you Matt Prater...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Matt Prater...

For not being the Houston kicker. What a joke, 0/3...the Texans should have won that game all day.

That's funny, houston was thanking Tate for not being Hillman after watching our game.

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
      That's funny, houston was thanking Tate for not being Hillman after watching our game.

Comment

There were a number of upsets in the works today and in all of them a few bad plays exposed why those bad teams had bad records.

Comment

All I can say is the refs were absolute horrible in that Houston game. They reversed 2 calls that were called correctly on the field. I don't know what those blind MF'ers were thinking but they should not have reversed either of those 2 calls. Just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            All I can say is the refs were absolute horrible in that Houston game. They reversed 2 calls that were called correctly on the field. I don't know what those blind MF'ers were thinking but they should not have reversed either of those 2 calls. Just pathetic.
            That out of bounds fumble they over turned should be investigated.

Comment

It is what it is.. Let the Chiefs and Colts, through dumb luck or dumb refereeing, continue to imagine themselves as legitimate contenders for now.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                It is what it is.. Let the Chiefs and Colts, through dumb luck or dumb refereeing, continue to imagine themselves as legitimate contenders for now.
                It will suck when they continue to be gifted them in the playoffs too.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                  It will suck when they continue to be gifted them in the playoffs too.
                  The argument doesn't go far. Baltimore was damn lucky in the playoffs last season, the stars aligned for them, and you know what? No one can ever take that Super Bowl title from them, ever.

That's why it's so damn important that the Broncos iron out the kinks in their game before the playoffs. They've been winning despite making numerous mistakes and not putting in complete games. They can't let that continue into the playoffs or it'll cost them like it did last year. We can call the other team lucky until the sun doesn't shine but it wouldn't change the end result.

Comment

Working...
                  X