Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Up San Diego.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Next Up San Diego.

    Hate to see us overlook San Deigo.

    Passing Att Cmp Yds TDs
    Philip Rivers 295 213 2473 17

    Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
    Ryan Mathews 117 480 4.1 1
    Danny Woodhead 53 193 3.6 1

    Receiving Rec Yds Avg TDs
    Antonio Gates 48 550 11.5 2
    Keenan Allen 34 527 15.5 3
    Danny Woodhead 49 391 8 3
    Eddie Royal 26 341 13.1 7

    I hope Denver is concentrating on San Diego because they could tottaly be in a shootout ALA Dallas game. Kennan Allen has to be a positive for them this year been playing pretty good.

    How much Credit should McCoy for turning around Rivers.

    Feel free to discuss anything but the frigging _hiefs

  • #2
    No ones overlooking them


    And if we lose, it's not because we overlooked them

    Comment


    • #3
      No way Denver over looks SD, no way.

      Comment


      • #4
        SD is a far bigger threat than KC. No one is overlooking them.

        The Fox situation worries me, in that it might be a distraction.

        Hopefully the team can put their worries aside and kick SD's butt for their coach.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll be there. If the Broncos take care of business(no TO's), the Broncos should win. The Skins moved the ball on them pretty well, so we should be able to do the same. We can't run as well as the Skins, but we can pass a heck of a lot better.

          We'll find out if our defense is turning a corner or if last week was an aberration. I think it is the former, and will harass Rivers enough to force him into some bad decisions. We'll see.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's the same every week. It's all about the turnovers keeping teams in it. Give chargers extra possessions and its problems.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lycan View Post
              SD is a far bigger threat than KC. No one is overlooking them.

              The Fox situation worries me, in that it might be a distraction.

              Hopefully the team can put their worries aside and kick SD's butt for their coach.
              with their record, no way the bolts are a bigger threat.

              Comment


              • #8
                Tough game but winnable. We are towards the top of the league in giveaways and they're at the bottom in takeaways. Something has got to give.

                Also, McCoy has resurrected Eddie Royal's career. If we can continue to improve on defense, and hang onto the ball on offense, we should win.

                Hopefully we come out fired up for Fox and not like in indy where we looked more disjointed than pumped.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Like pretty much every week, we protect the ball and we should win by 20+ with ease.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lycan View Post
                    SD is a far bigger threat than KC. No one is overlooking them.

                    The Fox situation worries me, in that it might be a distraction.

                    Hopefully the team can put their worries aside and kick SD's butt for their coach.
                    Fox is a nice guy we just need another nice guy greeting players coming off the field with a slap on the butt and a kind word, I say let Studesville do it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I definitely worry about this game. Chargers have the offense to put up some big points on Denver.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        Tough game but winnable. We are towards the top of the league in giveaways and they're at the bottom in takeaways. Something has got to give.

                        Also, McCoy has resurrected Eddie Royal's career. If we can continue to improve on defense, and hang onto the ball on offense, we should win.

                        Hopefully we come out fired up for Fox and not like in indy where we looked more disjointed than pumped.
                        "tough game but winnable"? WTF?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                          I'll be there. If the Broncos take care of business(no TO's), the Broncos should win. The Skins moved the ball on them pretty well, so we should be able to do the same. We can't run as well as the Skins, but we can pass a heck of a lot better.

                          We'll find out if our defense is turning a corner or if last week was an aberration. I think it is the former, and will harass Rivers enough to force him into some bad decisions. We'll see.
                          I'll also be there. My first game in San Diego. Hope we beat the heck out of them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                            I'll be there. If the Broncos take care of business(no TO's), the Broncos should win. The Skins moved the ball on them pretty well, so we should be able to do the same. We can't run as well as the Skins, but we can pass a heck of a lot better.

                            We'll find out if our defense is turning a corner or if last week was an aberration. I think it is the former, and will harass Rivers enough to force him into some bad decisions. We'll see.
                            Yup, me too.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                              with their record, no way the bolts are a bigger threat.
                              I disagree. I think their offense can be pretty good when it clicks. Which as we saw in the Dallas game, can be a threat to us.

                              Now, I think our defense will be quite a bit better than it was in the Dallas game, so I don't actually think we'll lose. Or even be in too much danger.

                              I just think KC is a lot worse than their record says. Their offense is terrible and their defense has feasted on hapless QBs. I expect them to lose most of the rest of their games.

                              Just my opinion.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X