OT : South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT : South Park

They actually had "Chef Returns" as an episode last night .... pretty fast turnaround, actually. I'm not a big fan, but I watched it ... the plot had Chef gone missing to some "Super Adventure Camp" that was obviously supposed to be a Scientology-type getaway. Anyway, somehow the Camp got Chef to became a child-molester while he was there.

Every line Chef read was Isaac Hayes .... but was obviously spliced together word-by-word from old episodes. It was very well spliced, actually. Something like:

Hello Chil-DREN. I'm back now, HOW are you?

All his dialog was like that .... old Isaac Hayes lines spliced together. Finally Chef kicked his child-molesting "habit" somehow, but then some wild animals killed him and ate part of him. They had a funeral for him, but he ressurected as a futuristic cyber-Chef.

Very strange stuff ....

Originally posted by BroncoBuff1
    They actually had "Chef Returns" as an episode last night .... pretty fast turnaround, actually. I'm not a big fan, but I watched it ... the plot had Chef gone missing to some "Super Adventure Camp" that was obviously supposed to be a Scientology-type getaway. Anyway, somehow the Camp got Chef to became a child-molester while he was there.

Every line Chef read was Isaac Hayes .... but was obviously spliced together word-by-word from old episodes. It was very well spliced, actually. Something like:

Hello Chil-DREN. I'm back now, HOW are you?

All his dialog was like that .... old Isaac Hayes lines spliced together. Finally Chef kicked his child-molesting "habit" somehow, but then some wild animals killed him and ate part of him. They had a funeral for him, but he ressurected as a futuristic cyber-Chef.

Very strange stuff ....

Dude, it was a total hit to scientologists once again.

They were explaining how that "super excursion team" (or whatever their name was) came into existence. How they survived off a aura inside little children and they could obtain immortality by having sex with kids.

THEN throughout the episode the regular cast of kids try and get chef back to his normal state, but he is sucked in by this bizarre group and their bizarre beliefs.

Finally at the end after Chef gets decapacitated he is resurrected as Darth Chef (see DARTH VADER).

It was hilarious, the symbolism and parrallelism of how chef went to the dark side and how isaac hayes became a scientologist.

GREAT STUFF!

Comment

that was one of the funniest episodes EVER

Comment

They fried them all...LMAO

Comment

It was great, but i wish theyd have put the celebrities in there too.

Comment

OT : South Park

Anyone watch the new episode last night??

I thought it was hilarious!

Poor Chef, i bet they made a new ending tho with Chef's voice guy speaking out. Just to rub it in.

Comment

So do you think Isaac will have a change of heart and rejoin the show now?

Comment

no...they killed him off

Comment

Loved it. I wanted them to be even more brutal! And the way they tied in references to old episodes (crapping your pants before dying) etc was great. I still think its all a stunt and that Issac Hayes will return however.

Lets hope the rest of the season goes well. Last season was kinda weak save a few funny moments here and there, especially with Butters classic quote while dressed as one of the little girls...

"I like dancing, and ponies, and getting my snootch pounded on Friday night."

Comment

sorta

Comment

Originally posted by Pezman
                      "I like dancing, and ponies, and getting my snootch pounded on Friday night."
                      If they start lezzing out, just roll with it

Comment

Didn't think it was one of their funniest episodes, but I loved how they used old sound bites to voice Chef.

Kenny, how would you like to come home with me and sodomize my black ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller
                          If they start lezzing out, just roll with it

They need to do another show with only Butters. They made his character so damned funny. Even last night, when they were asking the kids if anyone touched them, of course Butters blurted out "Hey my uncle did that to me!"

Comment

http://www.hecklerspray.com/hecklers...rk_chef_1.html

Comment

We are talking about a show that made a living with "You killed Kenny" jokes week after week. Chef could still be back...

Comment

Working...
                              X