This one's for John ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one's for John ...

First of all I like John Fox now as our coach.

But lets say he has to step down or take the rest of the year off or even if he is back in weeks and steps away at the end of the season or coaches 10 more years. Whatever way it happens. Could we once again win this one for John...

Soon as the chest pain story ran across the screen I turned to my GF who I been telling we our winning it all all season and said , This one's for John...
    And she chuckled and said yea for Fox. I told her Elway is going to stand on that podium and turn and say this one's for John and hand that trophy to Fox ... Story Book ... And that's not even adding all the Manning story book stuff if we win it.

But anyway ... I like story book stuff in sports and Think Elway's ending was one of the best , hence Atl. beating the Vikes so we could play Reeves ...

Maybe this year we do this one's for John episode two.

Waited a day or so to post this cause I feared for my anus but I figure now with all the other easily worse Fox threads I should be ok.... :O)

And btw I was joking when I said to GF Elway was going to say this one's for John to Fox as he handed him the trophy ... :O) but still come on let's get on board and win all story book like we did once before. It just has that feeling with us being in so many tv ads and televised every week.

It's been a long week in rl and I hate by weeks. Just having a moment heheh....

Comment

Somebody posted a saying... FoxStrong... I like it. I don't wanna get my hopes up like last year so I am riding with the thought of one week at a time.

Comment

You know what's kind of weird? I think some people are a little happy that the team will have a "cause" to fight for.

Not that I think anyone wants Fox dead or anything...but if his illness helps to boost the team to a SB...well that would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
          Somebody posted a saying... FoxStrong... I like it. I don't wanna get my hopes up like last year so I am riding with the thought of one week at a time.
          Wow...that's really original and creative.

No...wait a minute. That's just taking someone else's saying and putting 'Fox' in there, like a complete moron.

Almost as bad as someone being impressed by it.

The idiots on this board...

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
            You know what's kind of weird? I think some people are a little happy that the team will have a "cause" to fight for.

Not that I think anyone wants Fox dead or anything...but if his illness helps to boost the team to a SB...well that would be ok.
            Could just as easily be a distraction. And really I hope no Bronco fan is happy about his condition. I can't stand the guy as a head coach and even I'm far from happy that he's seriously ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post

No...wait a minute. That's just taking someone else's saying and putting 'Fox' in there, like a complete moron.

Comment

Free rides on the get ****ed train. Jetmeck will be your conductor

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                  WTF does that mean?

Comment

EDIT: Oops, total **** up on my end. Thought this was Jetmeck. My bad Jesterhole.

You are a dumb..............
                    Last edited by theAPAOps5; 11-03-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

WTF does that mean?
                      Luuuuuuullllz

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        Wrong guy. That's jetmeck
                        Well, since you put it that way....... I am dumb.

Comment

I'm not a huge grammar nazi but OP is such a mess that I'm having a hard time deciphering the meaning of the post.

Comment

Haha. I was joking when I posted Foxstrong. But I do think the team will rally around this.

Comment

I don't like "Foxstrong" Too derivative. How about "Foxsake"?

Lets win the SB For Fox Sake!

Comment

Working...
                              X