Janovich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janovich

has anybody seen or heard anything on Janovich (fb) ?

The mythical need for a FB.

Comment

If there is a choice, I keep him over Booker.

Comment

If we had 22 Janos... we'd suck.

Comment

I said this just after the draft, and I’ll repeat it here: if Dave Williams makes the roster, and I think he will, then it will probably be at the expense of Jano. The Broncos can get a TE to block a half dozen times if they need to, and Williams is a serious thumper; a really good back-up to Freeman.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
            I said this just after the draft, and I’ll repeat it here: if Dave Williams makes the roster, and I think he will, then it will probably be at the expense of Jano. The Broncos can get a TE to block a half dozen times if they need to, and Williams is a serious thumper; a really good back-up to Freeman.
            I think Williams is practice squad material.

Freeman and Booker are locks. Musgrave went out of his way to praise Henderson today and Lindsay has looked phenomenal according to most boots on the ground at camp. That's four right there. I can't see them handling more than four RBs on the roster.

Comment

Jano does not have much of a chance. Short of injuries, we are going to cut some quality players.

Comment

Cut this bum already

Comment

If Booker makes the roster its strictly for pass pro and familiarity with the offense while the young guys figure it out.

He is just so underwhelming, i doubt he would make most teams in the nfl. He will not be on the roster in 2019, that's a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaMia View Post
                    If Booker makes the roster its strictly for pass pro and familiarity with the offense while the young guys figure it out.

He is just so underwhelming, i doubt he would make most teams in the nfl. He will not be on the roster in 2019, that's a lock.
                    In ~ 300 career touches, he has ~ 1,400 yards of total offense and six touchdowns. It's not great, but it's not terrible. The biggest asset he offers which hasn't been utilized great the past two years by Denver is his receiving ability out of the backfield. That's going to change this year and I expect him to carve out a decent role with the team. He'll play out his rookie contract here.

Comment

I'd love Jano to make it, but is there a spot for him?

Comment

get rid of the FB...really, come on this isn't 1976

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                          I'd love Jano to make it, but is there a spot for him?
                          Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            I think Williams is practice squad material.

Freeman and Booker are locks. Musgrave went out of his way to praise Henderson today and Lindsay has looked phenomenal according to most boots on the ground at camp. That's four right there. I can't see them handling more than four RBs on the roster.
                            Well, if you are right, then Jano is gone regardless.

Comment

I think Janovic is gone. I want to keep as many of the young wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs around here on the active roster as possible. Austin Traylor can handle blocking duties and offer everything Janovic does on offense. Add in the fact right now I think our best personnel set is 3 wides and 1 tight with Thomas, Sutton, Sanders, and Butt, there is no need for Janovic. Some fans will sook because everyone loves the white fullback, but he isn't that great, move on with the young skilled players we have.

Comment

Working...
                              X