Afternoon Games Thread 11-3-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
    Except for when he is kicking Denver's ass in the playoffs. I do not understand all the hate for the guy that sent us packing last season, The worse he looks, the worse Denver really was.
    a broke clock is right twice a day too, so what's your ****ing point?

Comment

Very happy to see Mike James doing well. A class act kid all the way who worked for everything he got.

Comment

7 tds for Foles. Just crazy.

Comment

Foles ties Manning (and several others) with 7 TDs on the day

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
            a broke clock is right twice a day too, so what's your ****ing point?
            I will type slower for the fuc k i ng stupid next time, maybe you will be able to understand.

Comment

Foles is going to outright own the record in just a little bit.

Comment

I don't like the Eagles, but Nick Foles went to my school so I got to like him. I wonder if this means he will keep the starting job even if Vick ever gets healthy

Comment

Really surprised Kelly has taken his foot off the gas. Seems like he would love to get #8 for the first time ever.

Comment

It's amazing how soft this steelers team has gotten.

With their RT out, New England have been mostly working off of 3 step drops with quick passes to avoid pressure. Yet the Steelers DBs can't jam work a damn and are getting beat by just quick timing throws.

There is a lot more talent on this team than their record and Mike Tomlin really should be on the coaching hot seat.

Comment

Against the raiders let him get 15 touchdowns

Comment

Originally posted by diehardbroncosfan View Post
                        Really surprised Kelly has taken his foot off the gas. Seems like he would love to get #8 for the first time ever.
                        He may have reconsidered that philosophy after Denver put it down on them

Comment

Seattle is about to close it out in OT.

Comment

Nice choke job by the Bucs and the Steelers can't tackle for sh!t

Comment

The thing about the Hawks is that they have a lot of poise when they are behind in a game. Granted, they played another back up QB, but man, their D is smothering.

Comment

Good to see Schiano lose again. We'll soon see the clown scuttle back to the college ranks where he can get away with his tough guy routine.

Comment

Working...
                                X