• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiefs to play 3rd string QB tomorrow

jeff tuel.
    how the hell is it possible?

i bet they win 17-14

I've never seen a team have so much luck in regards to QB injuries for their opposing teams.

Comment

So whats new.........

Best send Manning a bodyguard............

Comment

this thread is worthless with out links

Comment

Looks like 9-0, ah well the fall be that much sweeter on the 17th.............

Comment

Title should read: Chiefs to play AGAINST 3rd string QB tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal19 View Post
              Title should read: Chiefs to play AGAINST 3rd string QB tomorrow
              It wasn't that hard to figure out , now was it ?

Comment

Bills got this

Comment

Won't matter. The palantir says they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                    It wasn't that hard to figure out , now was it ?
                    took me hours

Comment

Thread title isn't accurate. Alex Smith is at least a middle tier 2nd string QB.

Comment

Man, you guys are really obsessed with this QB stuff.

All the talk about offense, offense, offense, what this tells me so far is, Denver is outscoring their opponents by a margin of + 15 points with one loss, while KC outscoring their opponents of + 12, no losses and one win was a blowout of Jacksonville. A team that Denver allowed to score more than 8 points above their average and Jacksonville allowed Denver16 points less than their average.

The story goes, you can throw numbers out he window in the NFL when it comes to division rivals, they just know each other better and get geared up to play one another.

To be so cocky as this BB is about Denver is like you going to a KC BB and them being cocky, or a SD BB, for that matter the lowly Faiders will speak of being cocky.

These 2 games will be 2 of the better games this year in the NFL (I didn't say the best, guess it could be depending on who wins and is looking at it ) .

But blowouts ? Just no way!

If a blowout does happen, it will be because of several turnovers.

Believe what you wish, time will tell, I fully expect to see at least 3 games this year between us.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post

Believe what you wish, time will tell, I fully expect to see at least 3 games this year between us.
                          How would there be more then 3 games?

Comment

When both teams have been good in the past, usually Denver blows out KC in Denver and usually loses a close game at Arrowhead. KC will not be tested against decent QB's.

With that said, the Fox illness is a huge blow to Denver. Hard to know how Denver reacts to Del Rio likely being the head coach

Comment

Man, you guys are really obsessed with this QB stuff.

All the talk about offense, offense, offense, what this tells me so far is, Denver is outscoring their opponents by a margin of + 15 points with one loss, while KC outscoring their opponents of + 12, no losses and one win was a blowout of Jacksonville. A team that Denver allowed to score more than 8 points above their average and Jacksonville allowed Denver16 points less than their average.

The story goes, you can throw numbers out he window in the NFL when it comes to division rivals, they just know each other better and get geared up to play one another.

To be so cocky as this BB is about Denver is like you going to a KC BB and them being cocky, or a SD BB, for that matter the lowly Faiders will speak of being cocky.

These 2 games will be 2 of the better games this year in the NFL (I didn't say the best, guess it could be depending on who wins and is looking at it ) .

If a blowout does happen, it will be because of several turnovers.

So you expect to be the 6th Seed then?

Comment

Working...
                              X