Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway builds the roster Fox runs the team

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...n-fox-run-team

"I've always been of the belief that as a leader you serve," Fox said. "People work with you not for you. John's that way. He has a unique perspective. He played at a very high level. He played arguably the hardest position to play in sport. As a coach, you've got your own dogged way to look at things. That perspective John brings is a good thing."

Thank goodness for Elway's leadership style. On a team that has quarterback Peyton Manning, imagine if Elway was also the hyper-micromanager-type? The entire building would shake with the heebie-jeebies.

Good article. I like Elway's influence on the Organization. It's like night and day from the recent past.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
      Good article. I like Elway's influence on the Organization. It's like night and day from the recent past.
      I agree. And the W/L since he's taken over has reflected that too.

Comment

Legends don't always make good executives. Very happy to see the great Elway doing so well in his position. I remember a lot of caterwauling when he got the job. I felt like, hey, Stanford guy, did very well in private business, he could do well.

Hey, check out my avatar Seriously, Elway is better than His Airness.

Comment

The real test for Elway will come post Manning. We will get to see Osweiler as "the guy". I am praying it ends up being a Favre/Rogers scenario.

Comment

Working...
          X