• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueflame
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefsKingdom View Post
    Uh...what?
    He says your Chefs are gonna be underdogs next week.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefsKingdom
    replied
    Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
    Chief fans keep saying this, while seemingly missing the obvious... Peyton Manning certainly has a history of being on winning teams. I think most realize how good he can make a team look

Alex Smith, other then one season, really does not have that history, and so it is largely an unknown still as far as how good KC really is.

Ultimately, the Chiefs could end up being a great team, but if you were to gamble between the two, most reasonable people would drop their cash on the Broncos.
    Uh...what?

Leave a comment:

• rolandftw
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefsKingdom View Post
    You guys haven't beaten anyone good either.
    Chief fans keep saying this, while seemingly missing the obvious... Peyton Manning certainly has a history of being on winning teams. I think most realize how good he can make a team look

Alex Smith, other then one season, really does not have that history, and so it is largely an unknown still as far as how good KC really is.

Ultimately, the Chiefs could end up being a great team, but if you were to gamble between the two, most reasonable people would drop their cash on the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefsKingdom
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
    This years game we will in the same mold of Portis or Anderson curb stomping your ass.........except Manning will lead the way with the pass and Moreno may very well have a career day as well. He seems to really play well against the Chiefs.

The only thing stopping the train of truth running your pathetic , overated , smoke and mirrors team down on the 17th is the world ending...............

Everyone but your fan base knows the truth..........
    I think I have tickets to see you perform later this year.

Leave a comment:

• KCStud
    replied
    This is a must win game for the Broncos. Going down 2 games in the division and going on the road to New England and KC the following 2 weeks would be a terrible situation for the Broncos in terms of seeding.

Not favorable.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefsKingdom
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    I think it'll be good to get these punks out under the Big Boy lights to let 'em know they're finally playing somebody.
    You guys haven't beaten anyone good either.

Leave a comment:

• Jetmeck
    replied
    Originally posted by KCStud View Post
    This is true for every team, especially if they had a year as terrible as ours last year.

A few years ago when you were getting curb stomped at home by Oakland, masses of Donkey fans were leaving Pile High at halftime.

This years game we will in the same mold of Portis or Anderson curb stomping your ass.........except Manning will lead the way with the pass and Moreno may very well have a career day as well. He seems to really play well against the Chiefs.

The only thing stopping the train of truth running your pathetic , overated , smoke and mirrors team down on the 17th is the world ending...............

Everyone but your fan base knows the truth..........

Leave a comment:

• KCStud
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Nope, I just see a mass exodus just as the 3rd quarter starts. They are known for bailing on their team early. Got to get some carb cleaner sprayed into those Camero's and there is always trimming involved at Super Cuts to keep those mullets just right. Can't let the party get too far up front.
    This is true for every team, especially if they had a year as terrible as ours last year.

A few years ago when you were getting curb stomped at home by Oakland, masses of Donkey fans were leaving Pile High at halftime.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    It will be a humiliating smackdown of epic proportions for the mullet heads. They will feel such shame that there will be mass suicides of mulletheads crawling under their Camaros and knocking the blocks out. Across the backwoods of Missouri, double-wides will erupt in flames.
    Nope, I just see a mass exodus just as the 3rd quarter starts. They are known for bailing on their team early. Got to get some carb cleaner sprayed into those Camero's and there is always trimming involved at Super Cuts to keep those mullets just right. Can't let the party get too far up front.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by DaFace View Post
    To me, the thing that makes them big games is that both teams have thus far gotten by by playing largely subpar competition. It'll be a good barometer to see if the Broncos offense and the Chiefs defense are REALLY as good as they look on paper.

In the grand scheme of things, though, it doesn't make much of a difference. Both teams are going to the playoffs, and recent history doesn't even indicate that the #1 seed has a substantial advantage anymore.
    The only thing that scares me about getting the #1 seed over all is if Bill Vinovitch calls our game, if he gets our game we are screwed.

I think with the O we had over the 1st 8 games we would benefit from a bye this year and being able to rest up. If JDR meddles too much with the chemistry of the team then I could see where not having a break would be a good thing but the way we were scoring points up to this point there is no one who can hang with us as long as we don't turn it over multiple times.
    Last edited by broncosteven; 11-08-2013, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    It will be a humiliating smackdown of epic proportions for the mullet heads. They will feel such shame that there will be mass suicides of mulletheads crawling under their Camaros and knocking the blocks out. Across the backwoods of Missouri, double-wides will erupt in flames.

Leave a comment:

• DaFace
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
    Other than the ramifications on the standings, I don't see the two games with the Cheaps as even being big games.

The Broncos should blow the doors off them in both meetings.
    To me, the thing that makes them big games is that both teams have thus far gotten by by playing largely subpar competition. It'll be a good barometer to see if the Broncos offense and the Chiefs defense are REALLY as good as they look on paper.

In the grand scheme of things, though, it doesn't make much of a difference. Both teams are going to the playoffs, and recent history doesn't even indicate that the #1 seed has a substantial advantage anymore.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    More than average would mean you crack twenty offensive points. I think Denver can beat that number.

You do realize your team has less offensive yards than your defense has allowed, right?
    ROYCE meant that his O would score 4 FG's instead of only 3 vs our bad O.

Plus he still doesn't like quick scores or scores by the D because it puts the only dominate team in the history of the NFL only to allow 200+ yards on the ground back on the field.

Leave a comment:

• WolfpackGuy
    replied
    Other than the ramifications on the standings, I don't see the two games with the Cheaps as even being big games.

The Broncos should blow the doors off them in both meetings.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
    I think KC is capable of scoring more than their average on your _efense.
    More than average would mean you crack twenty offensive points. I think Denver can beat that number.

You do realize your team has less offensive yards than your defense has allowed, right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X