Chiefs v Broncos moved to SNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Living in Berlin I assure you I find them even more annoying.
    Oh snap, you stay up for these ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
      You really are not paying attention then.
      Oh, I've been paying attention. Apparently Berry, Poe, Jackson, and Sean Smith all became great players in one offseason. I don't buy it. I just think they haven't been exposed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
        Oh, I've been paying attention. Apparently Berry, Poe, Jackson, and Sean Smith all became great players in one offseason. I don't buy it. I just think they haven't been exposed yet.
        Well let's see here,

Berry, back to his pre ACL injury form, last year you could tell he wasn't the same. CHECK.

Poe, year 2 with s DC that attacks, year 2 players generally are better. CHECK

Jackson, different DC, attacking style, big difference. He was a bust under RC. CHECK

Sean Smith - wasn't with KC last year. CHECK

I'll add some more you left out, of which you probably don't know or conveniently left out.

DeVito - Upgrade over Dorsey CHECK
        Jordan - Upgrade at LB CHECK
        Houston- year 2, new DC, better. CHECK
        Cooper - Not on the team last year, CHECK
        Abdullah - Not on the team last year, CHECK
        Demps - Not on the team last year, CHECK
        DC - Have I said this is a big reason we are different, no soft stuff, we hit you up front, Manning does not like to be hit, nor do your receivers.CHECK

Plus Commings has yet to hit the field this year from injury, should be ready when we play you guys, likes Demps, he can play the slot so we do not have to worry about Dunta Robinson ! CHECK

Exposed yet ? You could say that, but the book on Manning has been out for years, two ways, either confuse him with multiple defenders, keep the YAC down ( always hard to do, but NE did good for awhile )or play physical on the outside and get your push with 4 guys, hitting manning often, he's not a young Manning no more.

KC can do both at the same time.

Go ahead and think this is last years D, I'll bet Fox isn't thinking this!
        Last edited by ROYC75; 11-02-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Well let's see here,

Berry, back to his pre ACL injury form, last year you could tell he wasn't the same. CHECK.

Jackson, different OC, attacking style, big difference. He was a bust under RC. CHECK

I'll add some more you left out, of which you probably don't know or conveniently left out.

Houston- year 2, new OC, better. CHECK
          OC - Have I said this is a big reason we are different, no soft stuff, we hit you up front, Manning does not like to be hit, nor do your receivers.CHECK

Plus Commings has yet to hit the field this year from injury, should be ready when we play you guys, likes Demps, he can play the slot so we do not have to worry about Dunta Robinson ! CHECK

Exposed yet ? You could say that, but the book on Manning has been out for years, two ways, either confuse him with multiple defenders, keep the YAC down ( always hard to do, but NE did good for awhile )or play physical on the outside and get your push with 4 guys, hitting manning often, he's not a young Manning no more.

It is not your D I would be worried about, can your O score with us when they need to? We are going to get points no matter what D is out there. If your hoping your D to win this game your going to be in for a world of hurt. The only way anyone beats this team is if they fumble it away.

Comment

Well let's see here,

Jackson, different OC, attacking style, big difference. He was a bust under RC. CHECK

Houston- year 2, new OC, better. CHECK
            OC - Have I said this is a big reason we are different, no soft stuff, we hit you up front, Manning does not like to be hit, nor do your receivers.CHECK

Why is your offensive coordinator coaching the defense? He's doing a good job. They should probably make him the defensive coordinator and get someone to actually coach the offense since they aren't very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by misturanderson View Post
              Why is your offensive coordinator coaching the defense? He's doing a good job. They should probably make him the defensive coordinator and get someone to actually coach the offense since they aren't very good.
              Well, I goofed!

Oh well ....

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                It is not your D I would be worried about, can your O score with us when they need to? We are going to get points no matter what D is out there. If your hoping your D to win this game your going to be in for a world of hurt. The only way anyone beats this team is if they fumble it away.
                Hmmm,no doubt you will score points, but KC is very capable of slowing Denver's offense down. I think KC is capable of scoring more than their average on your _efense. Funny you mentioned fumbles, Denver does have their fair share of these and to throw a few INT's in there, I do believe both games will be close, going either way.

Nothing like the blowout that many here are predicting.

Comment

• With Fox out, both games probably end up being close. The only question I have is what kind of voodoo magic is taking place at Arrowhead Drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    With Fox out, both games probably end up being close. The only question I have is what kind of voodoo magic is taking place at Arrowhead Drive.
                    He will be back at work Monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                      With Fox out, both games probably end up being close. The only question I have is what kind of voodoo magic is taking place at Arrowhead Drive.
                      Fox won't be out. And if he is, that's one challenge flag saved for a useless attempt to overturn an obvious call. That is one thing Fox doesn't seem to know
                      how to use.

But I think he will be coaching, although he doesn't seem to do much. I do think that he must have some input to the adjustments made at half time, something Denver is one of the best teams in the league at.

and just maybe his iilness is something the players might use as a motivator.

Win one for the Fox!

Comment

He will be back at work Monday!
                        No he won't, out 2 to 6 weeks. Having a heart valve replaced.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                          Fox won't be out. And if he is, that's one challenge flag saved for a useless attempt to overturn an obvious call. That is one thing Fox doesn't seem to know
                          how to use.

But I think he will be coaching, although he doesn't seem to do much. I do think that he must have some input to the adjustments made at half time, something Denver is one of the best teams in the league at.

Win one for the Fox!
                          He will totally be out:
                          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lve-procedure/

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

Win one for the Fox!
                            I think you're underestimating Fox's impact a bit. I'm sure he has a role as far as the preparation and game plan during the week. Hopefully, the team rallies behind him and he gets back healthy next season.

Not a fan of his conservative nature, or his challenge success rate... but he is a good coach. No idea what we get from Del Rio.

Comment

• Just saw the initial reports that it wasn't a heart attack. Now this. Damn. Well hopefully Fox had most of the SD game plan already drawn up.

And Gase is still the O coordinator, along with the on field coach ( Manning).
                              With Manning involved in the Offensive planning the Offense shouldn't slip much,
                              If at all. Del Rio has plenty of HC experience. Hopefully he doesn't get all conservative on Offense.

And just maybe the Players WILL try to win one for the Fox.

Comment

Hmmm,no doubt you will score points, but KC is very capable of slowing Denver's offense down. I think KC is capable of scoring more than their average on your _efense. Funny you mentioned fumbles, Denver does have their fair share of these and to throw a few INT's in there, I do believe both games will be close, going either way.

Nothing like the blowout that many here are predicting.
                                I like chiefs fans wishful thinking that our defense will still be bad when at full strength. It hasn't been bad the last two weeks, and really, was only bad one game at Dallas and we were without 4/5 pretty dang important players

Comment

Working...
                                X