Chiefs v Broncos moved to SNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
    Bummer. Now, I'll probably have to wear a coat to that game.

Comment

• Denver 41 KC 19

Comment

• I don't know which nickname to pick Prime Time Broncos or Rocky Mountain Express

Comment

• Originally posted by Punisher View Post
          I don't know which nickname to pick Prime Time Broncos or Rocky Mountain Express
          I'd go with Denver Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
            I'd go with Denver Broncos
            That's cause your boring and not super creative and fun like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
              They will need to ask Mr. kraft first.

On a related note, I just sold my South Stands 100 level for over $450 on the Ticket Exchange. Is that insane?
              Yes that's insane……That YOU sold the TICKET!!

Comment

• I don't like the night games myself, too much waiting around. The only advantage in these two games is that we are the early team in each case. KC is one hour behind us and NE two hours so their players will be starting the game one and two hours later for them respectively than our guys.

The same is true for a day game in both locations as well, but at night there might be a little more advantage for us in each case not being so close to the circadian clock for 'sleepy time' during the game as the body clock will be for both the Chiefs here and the Pats in their house on Sunday night games compared to our guys.

For KC, the 6:30 kick off in Denver will be 7:30 in KC and the last half of the game will be played after roughly 9pm KC time. In NE we simply might benefit from the fact that we will be two hours earlier than them, regardless, which might help a little in a night game. Alas, that small possible advantage is more than offset, no doubt, by the Pats home field advantage.

We just have to beat them both like a drum straight up regardless.
                Last edited by Hulamau; 11-02-2013, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• so now I have like 6 hours to sober up before work instead of 12..damn NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
                    I don't like it one bit. Do you know how cold it can be Dec. 1st in KC and now it's at night. Sucks.
                    Do you know how cold it is outside in New York in February?

If we can't play outside when it's cold, we're in big trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
                      Do you know how cold it is outside in New York in February?

If we can't play outside when it's cold, we're in big trouble.
                      Yes I know. I have been concerned about that since Peyton signed with the Broncos.

I think it is our Achilles' heel. That is why I hope our running game gets better as the season winds down. We are going to need a better running game in the cold weather which comes with the territory in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Action View Post
                        No, they are expecting huge hype for the game.

The game itself? Expect a lot of WTF ALEX SMITH's that night
                        Why is this anything different?

The Denver _efense does not scare me at all, Tn & Houston is far better. It had Alice in crazy mode all game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                          I was thinking about that the other day...this chiefs team isn't much different on D than it was last december, and our O dominated.
                          You really are not paying attention then.

Comment

• The way the Chiefs season has been going, Manning will be knocked out for a game or two by the Chargers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Living on the east coast, I know how I feel. I hate night games!
                              Living in Berlin I assure you I find them even more annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                                The way the Chiefs season has been going, Manning will be knocked out for a game or two by the Chargers.
                                Sounds like an excellent game plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X