Chiefs v Broncos moved to SNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Action View Post
    Chiefs won't win because they're frauds. Alex Smith will show his true colors before seasons end.

And Jamaal Charles is breaking down already... Chiefs fans will eventually go back to their incest ways...going back to your own family forums and **** around over there.
    STFU noob.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
      My thought as well. Driving out to see this game in person and was preferring sunshine...now we will be sure to bring lots of layers under a heavy coat as it will most likely be COLD. Champ's legs won't like that cold either evidently.
      My guess is it wont be 5 friggin degrees. Last time we played the chiefs in mile high it was in the 30's and we won 38-3 or something.

Comment

My My My, they must be expecting a good game, very interesting.

Something going to give for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          My guess is it wont be 5 friggin degrees. Last time we played the chiefs in mile high it was in the 30's and we won 38-3 or something.
          I was thinking about that the other day...this chiefs team isn't much different on D than it was last december, and our O dominated.

Comment

The ass stomping we're going to put on the Chiefs is going to be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
              I wish the game in KC was the flexed game. It's one of the only 1 pm games this year and the broncs always underperform in those games
              Agreed. Playing at Camarohead stadium at 12:00 central time would suck. Hopefully the rumors are true and we'll get bumped to the afternoon game.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                Ugh, I can remember a few. There was one a few years ago, during the Cutler or Orton era I think we lost.
                The punter cost us the game!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112403
                Last edited by ColoradoDarin; 11-01-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I don't like it one bit. Do you know how cold it can be Dec. 1st in KC and now it's at night. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    I don't like it one bit. Do you know how cold it can be Dec. 1st in KC and now it's at night. Sucks.
                    But think of all the methane exuded by a full Narrowhead? That should warm it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
                      Week 11 is the game in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        Week 11 is the game in Denver.
                        Oh well that's not so bad but I still don't care for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
                          My My My, they must be expecting a good game, very interesting.

Something going to give for sure.
                          No, they are expecting huge hype for the game.

The game itself? Expect a lot of WTF ALEX SMITH's that night

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            Yeah color me confused.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...m-rescheduling

Schefter is usually right, and I am happy about the move to prime time, but I am curious what happened.
                            MONEY!

Comment

• They moved it because no one wants to watch the Giants this year, not even Giants fans.

Comment

• Bummer. Now, I'll probably have to wear a coat to that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X